● Develop vision, mission and goals for the marketing department
● Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
● Developing and managing the MKT department's budgets.
● Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers
and retain existing ones
● Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
● Presenting business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
● Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
● Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns
● Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas
to improve brand marketing and exposure
● Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
● Increasing brand awareness and market share.
● Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, and design departments.
● Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
● Managing the marketing department's staff.
● Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
● Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.