We are looking for someone who is responsible for collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, such as fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
- Data input, LTL rate quote, booking and follow-up
- Update information on spreadsheets using MS office
- Domestic truck arrangement
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast paced work environment.
- Basic knowledge in logistics field is preferred
- High proficiency in MS Office suites
- Competitive pay
- Fun work environment with contests and bonuses
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- 401k Matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Advancement opportunity
- 1 years of data entry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency in using Email, Calendars, Reminders, Web-Conferencing, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technological Adaptivity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully track multiple priorities.
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Proven independent problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Type 35 wpm on a standard keyboard as well as perform other basic clerical operations.
- Effective team player with a positive attitude
Weekly day range:
- Data entry: 1 years (Required)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 years (Required)
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour