Who are we?
Fulcrum Digital is a leading IT services and business platform company. We partner with global companies from diverse industries, including banking and financial services, insurance, higher education, food services, retail, manufacturing, and eCommerce. With expertise in digital transformation, machine learning, and emerging technologies, we offer a consulting-led, integrated suite of enterprise-grade software products, services, and solutions.
The Role :
Remote (United States)
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Sales Intern to join our excellent Sales team. The Sales Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Manager, which may include conducting research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a Sales Intern, you should be willing to learn as much about Culinary Digital as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding Sales Interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
What you ll do?
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops. Help develop customer relationships and retain existing accounts.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log.
- Student (3-4 year) or fresh graduate (up to 1 year); Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major Prior success managing/leading and building winning sales.
- 6 months to 1 year of professional experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ambitious and have a desire to succeed within a fast-growing Tech company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience individually closing New Logos.
Student (3-4 year) or fresh graduate (up to 1 year); Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major Prior success managing/leading and building winning sales. 6 months to 1 year of professional experience. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ambitious and have a desire to succeed within a fast-growing Tech company. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience individually closing New Logos.