Our client, Aqua Therapy Tubs mission is to allow every person the ability to age in their homes comfortably, safely, and with the dignity they deserve.
Aqua Therapy Tubs specializes in innovative bathroom renovations and safety modifications.
They serve with a purpose, helping customers find independence and peace of mind in staying in their homes, safely. They approach each day as an opportunity to change the lives of those they serve, ranging from Veterans, the aging population, and people with disabilities.
Currently Aqua Therapy Tubs is looking for a full-time experienced Service Technician/Installer to join their team.
- Performing a variety of remodeling functions to improve safety of and maximize accessibility of bathrooms(ie, basic plumbing, carpentry, finish work, trim work)
- Making customer s experience during in-home remodel positive(ie, maintaining a pleasant and professional attitude, being punctual, tidying up the work area at the end of each day for multiple day remodels, keeping customers informed of changes and updates, etc).
- Communicating with fellow Aqua Therapy Tubs team members on installation progress(ie, uploading photos and updating customer installation notes).
- 5+ years construction experience
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Cell phone with Internet access
- Able to pass a drug test and a background check
- English speaking
Aqua Therapy s Commitment to You:
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Time off benefits
- Affordable medical coverage
- High quality tools provided to each Service Technician
- Working with a friendly, hard-working, skilled team of people who all genuinely want to make a positive impact on the community.
- Paid weekly team meetings
Requirements 5+ years construction experience Valid driver\'s license Reliable transportation Cell phone with Internet access Able to pass a drug test and a background check English speaking