COMANDIS® Group Companies: (Realty ONE Group, COMANDIS® Residential, ONCALLERS®):
Founded in 2007 in Chicago, as a collaborative group of companies working towards the same principles, goals and results, together as ONE.
The industry areas we serve are; the technology sector, home remodelings & developments, residential property management, sales & brokerage services, digitial media marketing in photography & video production, and the travel industry worldwide. Our independently operated companies work together as ONE, to provide our clients, partners & employees the state of the art solutions, equipment, support & tools needed in todays high demand client services needs.
(ONCALLERS® Inc.) We are looking for an energetic, experienced and self motivated individual to join our group as an Administrative Assistant to our Staff & Executives. This individual will need to have at least 3 years experience working in a fast paced office related environment, that has handled various administrative tasks including paperwork, answering calls, scheduling appointment and organizing their schedules.
- Complete paperwork for all transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible.
- Keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our staff, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary.
- Responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research, and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies.
- Support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events.
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand.
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Competitive and winning attitude - Must want to be #1
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt, educate, and sell our services
- Determined and not easily intimidated
- Willingness to work hard.
- Comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone talking to clients
- Extraordinary people skills and relationship builder
- Problem-solving skills and results-oriented
- Exceptional telephone skills—the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning-based, proactive, and positive attitude
- Teachable Team player
Schedule, Pay & Benefits:
- Full time (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, with some weekends and travel requirement)
- Starting Pay: $18/hr plus bonuses & commissions based on performance
- Able to work at our office location full time (NO remote work available)
- Flexible PTO and vacation days
- Professional development assistance
ONCALLERS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not tolerate discrimination or violence in the workplace.