Drjob is an online marketplace that enables buyers of professional services ("Project Owners") to search for, enter into and manage transactions with providers of professional services ("Freelancers" and, collectively with Project Owners, "Registered Users"). The Website contains features that enable Freelancers and Project Owners to do, among other things, the following:
We also provide registered users with certain services described in, and subject to, these Terms of Service (as further defined below, the "Services"). We may add, delete or modify some or all of such Services at any time at our sole discretion with reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website. Capitalized terms used in these Terms of Service have the following meanings:
To access our Services through our Website, you must be a legal entity, or an individual of eighteen (18) years of age or older who can form legally binding contracts. To become a Registered User, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in, incorporated by reference in, and linked to, these Terms of Service. By becoming a Registered User, you agree to: (1) Abide by the Terms of Service and the processes, procedures, and guidelines described throughout the Website; (2) Be financially responsible for your use of the Website and the purchase or delivery of services; and (3) Perform your obligations as specified by any Job Agreement that you accept, unless such obligations are prohibited by law or by the Terms of Service. Drjob reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, or terminate Services to anyone.
To become a Registered User and to access Services you must register for an Account. You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form and all forms you access on the Website, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness.
(C) Accounts and Profiles
Once you have registered with the Website as a Registered User, the Website will create your Account with Drjob and associate it with an account number. You may create a profile under your Account, in accordance with Mobile Number, Email and Password. During registration, you will be asked to provide Email Address, Mobile Number and password for the Account. As a Registered User, you agree and you are entirely responsible to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the username and password you use to access this Website. You authorize Drjob to assume that any person using the Website with your username and password is you or is authorized to act for you. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of the account.
Drjob provides Registered Users several different membership options. The availability of these membership options is dependent upon (i) the Registered User's status as Jobseeker or Employer or Project Owner or a Freelancer (ii) the selections made during registration, (iii) any subsequent upgrades or downgrades of membership options after registration.
Each freelancer membership option includes a certain number of "Bids." Basis on the user type and subscription. As described on the Website, a Freelancer uses Bids to submit Quotes or Proposal for Projects. If a Freelancer requires additional Bids in a given month, the Freelancer has the option to buy additional Bids as described here. We reserve the right to change membership fees, the monthly number of Bids included in the membership options or the price of Bids or institute new fees at any time, at the sole discretion of Drjob and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website. No refunds of membership fees or Bids already paid will be given. If we exercise our right to cancel a membership as provided under these Terms of Service, at any time, we will not refund the membership fee already paid.
(A)Project Owner and Freelancer
1. Job Agreement: The engagement, contracting and management of a Job are between a Project Owner and a Freelancer. Upon acceptance of a Quote, the Project Owner agrees to purchase, and the Freelancer agrees to deliver, the services and related deliverables in accordance with the following agreements: (a) the Job Agreement between Project Owner and Freelancer including the Quote, Job Description, and other terms and conditions as communicated between Project Owner and Freelancer on the Website or otherwise, (b) these Terms of Service, and (c) any other content uploaded to the Website by Drjob (collectively, the "Job Agreement"). You agree not to enter into any contractual provisions in conflict with these Terms of Service. Any provision of a Job Agreement in conflict with these Terms of Service is void. Project Owner is responsible for managing, inspecting, accepting and paying for satisfactory services and deliverables in accordance with the Job Agreement in a timely manner. Freelancer is responsible for the performance and quality of the services in accordance with the Job Agreement in a timely manner. Project Owner and Freelancer each covenant and agrees to act with good faith and fair dealing in performance of the Job Agreement.
2. Independence: Project Owner and Freelancer each acknowledges and agrees that their relationship is that of independent contractors. The Freelancer shall perform services as an independent contractor and nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or Project Owner-employee relationship between Freelancer and Project Owner or between Drjob and any Project Owner or Freelancer.
3. In respect of each individual project (“Project”), the Project Owner and the freelancer will agree awork scope and budget (“Fees”), segregated into several milestones (“Milestone(s)”), with a portion of the fees applicable to each Milestone.
4. The provisions of this Section 4 will govern the legal relationship between the Project Owner and the Freelancer. When the Project Owner awards a project to a Freelancer via the Platform that the Freelancer is engaged to contribute to a Project or to deliver any Milestone, a legally-binding agreement between the Project Owner and the Freelancer is concluded between the Project Owner and Freelancer.
5. The Project Owner and Freelancer will apply as many Milestones as possible to limit their respective exposure to risk in the event of non-performance or non-payment as applicable.
6. The Freelancer in agreement with the Project Owner shall have the right to ask to add more Milestones or to amend the work scope and Fees applicable to future Milestones before work commences on the applicable Milestone.
7. The Project Owner will pay to Drjob via PayPal or such other means as DrJob may specify from time to time the Fees payable in relation to the applicable Milestone, which Drjob will hold on account for the Project Owner and the Freelancer until delivery & approval (marking the milestone as completed).
8. The security of all payment transactions and remittance of Fees in relation to Drjob is the sole and absolute liability of the payment processors and you hold Drjob harmless in respect of all such losses, claims and costs.
9. If the Project Owner confirms delivery of the Milestone, DrJob will release the applicable Fees held on account to the Service Provider’s account on DrJob post 7 UAE Business Days.
10. The Service Provider shall not commence work on a Milestone until such time the milestone is funded by the Customer. The Service Provider acknowledges and agrees that any services rendered before confirmation by DrJob that the applicable funds have been received by DrJob will beat the Service Provider’s sole risk and neither the Customer nor DrJob will have any liability for underpayment or non-payment in such circumstances.
11. The Project Owner may terminate any proposed engagement or Milestone prior to paying the applicable Fees to Drjob. Following payment of Fees in respect of any Milestone to Drjob as described above, the project owner may not cancel the applicable work or Milestone or be entitled to a refund of the Fees except at the sole and absolute discretion of Project Owner. The Project owner has to request for a refund.
12. The Project Owners will pay Drjob in consideration for the rights granted in the Agreement according to the payment terms set out in this clause.
13. Following delivery of each Milestone, the Freelancers performance of services in respect of the subsequent Milestone will be subject to (i)mutual agreement of the Project Owner and the Freelancer to proceed, and (ii) the Customer paying the applicable Fees (as published by Drjob on the Platform from time to time) to Drjob be held on account.
14. The Project Owner, if dissatisfied with the delivery of any Milestone by the Freelancer, may request that the Freelancer amend or re-do aspects of the deliverables, following which the Project Owner may reject the deliverables applicable to that Milestone as described in the following clauses.
15. Once the Milestone and/or Project is marked as 'Completed or Approved against each milestone' or Project Owner can close the project completely by clicking “Make Project Done” from the Project Owner it serves as a confirmation from the Project Owner side that the work has been fully delivered by the Freelancer as per the agreement.
16. Marking the Milestone and/or Project as 'Completed' authorizes DrJob to release the respective payment to the Freelancer.
17. Revoke any claim of refund after the said amount is transferred from the SafePay Account
18. In an instance where the client fails to respond after the final submission of work by the freelancer, the system may consider the project and/or milestone as 'Completed' 10 days after the submission of work and proof of deliverables
19. If the Project Owner rejects delivery of a Milestone for any reason, DrJob will refund the applicable fees to the Project Owner, less reasonable administration costs which has been mentioned below
20. In the event of any dispute between the Project Owner and the Freelancer, the Project Owner and the Freelancer are encouraged to resolve the dispute between themselves using all reasonable endeavors
21. To avoid legal dispute but, to the extent that such remedy is available, the Project Owner and the Freelancer may avail themselves of redress via courts or similar bodies. The Project Owner and the Freelancer acknowledge and agree that at no time and for no reason may DrJob be a party to, or liable for, managing or providing and support in respect of any dispute between the Project Owner and the Freelancer
22. Drjob is entitled to hold funds indefinitely during any investigation due to any dispute, or suspect of fraudulent or illegal activity.
23. DJobPro is entitled to deduct commission (5%) from Fees paid to the Service Provider and received (including when funds are withdrawn to the Authorized User’s personal accounts or online accounts) in line with Drjob prevailing policies as published from time to time.
24. The minimum amount needed to request withdrawal of funds, through direct remittance, to the Authorised User’s personal account(s) is 100 USD, in line with Drjob prevailing policies as published from time to time.
25. A payment processing fee will be added (or deducted as applicable) from the applicable Fees when paying by credit or debit card, PayPal or any other payment service provider.
26. Value Added Tax (VAT) is payable on the value of goods supplied and services provided in UAE, as per the UAE VAT Law.
27. VAT is calculated at a prescribed rate by the regulatory authority will be added to Fees in accordance with applicable laws and regulations from time to time in force in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
28. All transactions will be in United States dollars.
(B) Registered Users and Drjob
1. General: Drjob is not a party to the dealing, contracting and fulfillment of any Job between Employer, Jobseeker, Project Owner and a Freelancer. Drjob has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any services performed or deliverables created, advertised, the truth or accuracy of Job listings, the qualifications, background, or abilities of Registered Users, the ability of Freelancers to perform services, the ability of Drjob to pay for services, or that a Project Owner or Freelancer can or will actually complete a Job. Drjob is not responsible for and will not control the manner in which a Freelancer operates and is not involved in the hiring, firing, discipline or working conditions of the Freelancer. All rights and obligations for the purchase and sale of services or other deliverables are solely between a Project Owner and a Freelancer. Drjob will not provide any Freelancer with any materials or tools to complete any Job. Project Owner and Freelancers must look solely to the other for enforcement and performance of all the rights and obligations arising from Job Agreements and any other terms, conditions, representations, or warranties associated with such dealings.
2. Third-Party Beneficiary of Job Agreement: Project Owner and Freelancer each acknowledges and agrees that the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Website depend on their performance of their covenants and agreements as set forth in their Job Agreement. Project Owner and Freelancer therefore appoint Drjob as a third-party beneficiary of their Job Agreement for purposes of enforcing the obligations owed to, and the benefits conferred on, Drjob by these Terms of Service. Project Owner and Freelancers further agree that Drjob has the right to take such actions with respect to the Job Agreement or their Accounts, including without limitation, suspension, termination, or any other legal actions, as Drjob in its sole discretion deems necessary to protect the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Website.
3. Agency: These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Website by any user or Registered User will not be construed as creating or implying any relationship of agency, franchise, partnership or joint venture between you and Drjob, except and solely to the extent expressly stated.
(c )Job seekers
1. Service Delivery Policy
Jobseekers who apply for registration via SMS will be redirected to the search jobs portal to provide further details and upload necessary documents e.g. CV’s, photograph, video resume upon confirmation of payment. Jobseekers who submit payment via debit/credit card upon are automatically redirected to the search jobs portal.
2. Multiple transactions
Jobseekers using debit/credit card may incur additional service fees. Dr. Job does not provide services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanction countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
3. Part IV – Renewal of Service
Jobseekers making payment via operator mobile networks, will have their service fees automatically renewed daily or weekly. Renewal rates remain the same as per Part III of Terms and Conditions. Jobseekers making payment via debit/credit card will need to resubmit payment to renew.
4. Part V – Jobs Availability
Dr. Job does not guarantee job availabilities as advertised. Employers may delete or fill current postings. Jobseekers should visit the portal daily for up-to-date opportunities.
5. Part VI - Third party links / Jobs integration
Dr. Job is integrated with third party job sites and recruitment companies and therefor some job listings are posted by third parties. Jobseekers are required to share personal information to third parties when applying for jobs and jobseekers are responsible for the data or information provided. Dr. Job is not responsible for any information provided by jobseekers to the third-party links.
6. Part VII - Communications
Employers should contact the Dr. Job hotline numbers below for service, technical support inquiries or leave feedback. Dr. Job may send registered jobseekers’ information on the latest jobs vacancies and matches, career tips and profile matching via email or SMS. Jobseekers will also receive communication from Dr. Job in relation their subscription, changed password, job applications, or feedback from employers.
Part VIII - Support & Feedback
Information related to the cancellation of services can be found in Part VII of Terms and Conditions. In the event a cancellation is not confirmed, jobseekers should contact the customer care number of the telecom operator or Dr. Job to resolve. See details below:
DR JOB FZ LLC
Rotana Office Building, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jobseekers are encouraged to follow Dr. Job on social media for additional information on jobs and support.
Part IX – Prohibited Use
Dr. Job is dedicated to ensuring our career search portal is safe and user-friendly for employers and jobseekers. At its discretion Dr. Job may delete job postings, employer and jobseeker accounts if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, misleading, and sensitive in nature or attempt to solicit funds from jobseekers.
Part X – Prohibited Use to Minors
All registered users of Dr. Job must be 18 years and over or the account will be automatically deleted. Minors under the age of 18 shall not register as a user or interact with the Dr. Job website.
Part XI – Governing Law and Jurisdictions
All purchases, transactions, disputes or claims arising from or in connection with the Dr. Job website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Part XII – Country of merchant domicile
Address: Rotana Office Building, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Part XIII – Promotion Period
Dr. Job offers a one-time promotion period per mobile number/first-time registration only. Succeeding subscriptions on the same mobile number will be charged, and the promotion period will not be applied.
Refunds are not allowed at any cost.
Jobseekers in the UAE can pay via SMS using their DU or Etisalat mobile phone. All rates are exclusive of VAT, 5% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change.
You can use mobile career for payments
|Du||1 day||NILL||10 AED|
|Etisalat||1 day||3.25 AED||10 AED|
Jobseekers in the Saudi Arabia can pay via SMS using their stc, Zain and MOBILY mobile phone. All rates are exclusive of VAT, 15% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change.
You can use mobile career for payments
Jobseekers in the Jordan can pay via SMS using their Zain and Orange mobile phone. All rates are exclusive of VAT, 5% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change.
You can use mobile career for payments
|Zain||1 day||0.27 JD|
|Orange||1 day||0.10 JD|
|Umniah||1 day||0.27 JD|
Jobseekers in the Kuwait can pay via SMS using their stc, OOREDOO and ZAIN mobile phone. All rates are exclusive of VAT, 5% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change.
You can use mobile career for payments
|stc||1 day||0.1 KWD|
|Ooredoo||1 day||0.15 KWD|
|Zain||1 day||0.1 KWD|
Jobseekers in the Egypt can pay via SMS using their WE, Vodafone and Orange mobile phone. All rates are exclusive of VAT, 5% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change.
You can use mobile career for payments
|Orange||1 day||5 Egyptian Pounds|
|Vodafone||1 day||5 Egyptian Pounds|
|WE||1 day||5 Egyptian Pounds|
|Etisalat||1 day||5 Egyptian Pounds|
Jobseekers in the Palestine can pay via SMS using their Jawwal and Ooredoo mobile phone All rates are exclusive of VAT, 5% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change.
You can use mobile career for payments
|Jawwal||1 day||1 ILS|
|Ooredoo||1 day||1 ILS|
Jobseekers in the Bahrain can pay via SMS using their stc and Batelco mobile phone. All rates are exclusive of VAT, 5% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change.
You can use mobile career for payments
|stc||1 day||0.25 BHD|
|Zain||1 day||0.15 BHD|
Jobseekers in the Qatar can pay via SMS using their Vodafone and Ooredoo mobile phone All rates are exclusive of VAT, 5% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change.
You can use mobile career for payments
|Vodafone||1 day||2 QAR||NIL|
Jobseekers in the Oman can pay via SMS using their Ooredoo mobile phone All rates are exclusive of VAT, 5% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change.
You can use mobile career for payments
|Ooredoo||1 day||10.5 OMR|
Jobseekers can cancel the service at any time using the following keywords if paying by the following mobile networks.
|Du||United Arab Emirates||NIL||UNSUB JOB Send to 1120|
|Etisalat||United Arab Emirates||C JOB send to 1111||C JOBW Send to 1111|
Jobseekers can cancel the service at any time using the following keywords if paying by the following mobile networks.
|stc||Saudi Arabia||U 2 to 801846||NIL|
|Zain||Saudi Arabia||C JOBS to 708900||NIL|
Jobseekers can cancel the service at any time using the following keywords if paying by the following mobile networks.
|Zain||Jordan||Unsub Dr. Job send to 97970||NIL|
|Orange||Jordan||cancel DRJOBS send to 99222||NIL|
|Umniah||Jordan||Unsub DRJOBS to 91825||NIL|
|stc||Kuwait||stop 1 to 50669||NIL|
|Ooredoo||Kuwait||STOP 1 send to 1636||NIL|
|Zain||Kuwait||E726 send to 91113||NIL|
|Orange||Egypt||cancel Dr. Job to 5030||NIL|
|Vodafone||Egypt||cancel Dr. Job to 6969||NIL|
|WE||Egypt||cancel DrJobs to 4041||NIL|
|Etisalat||Egypt||Cancel DrJobs to 1722||NIL|
|Jawwal||Palestine||cancel DRJOBS send to 37095||NIL|
|Ooredoo||Palestine||cancel DRJOBS send to 7825||NIL|
|stc||Bahrain||cancel DRJOBS send to 98726||NIL|
|Zain||Bahrain||Unsub Job to 94005||NIL|
|Batelco||Bahrain||Cancel DrJobs send to 94466||NIL|
|Vodafone||Qatar||cancel DRJOBS send to 98726||NIL|
|Ooredoo||Qatar||NIL||UNSUB DRJOBS to 92413|
|Ooredoo||Oman||cancel DRJOBS to 98726||NIL|
International jobseekers can make secured payments via debit/credit card. All rates are exclusive of VAT, 5% value added tax will be included in the total. Rates are subject to change
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
You will be responsible for payment of the applicable subscription fee amount for the Services (the "Service Subscription Fee") at the time you create your account and select your monthly or annual package (each, a "Service Commencement Date"). Your subscription to the Services is non-cancellable and, non-refundable. Your subscription to the Services will automatically renew for successive terms equal in length to the initial term (each, a "Renewal Term"), You may terminate your access to the Services at any time
Dr. Job services are designed to meet jobseeker budget to enjoy the premium services. Jobseeker who availed the services below can explore and apply all jobs vacancies posted.
Our mode of payments are made accessible for the jobseekers just select of your budget and choose the right plans for you.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
Highlight your job application
Job Recommendation (First to Know)
Job Application Status
Guaranteed interview call from Recruiters
Part I – Registration
Your registration with Dr. Job is the sole responsibilities of your company, you are responsible for the security of your user name and password.
Part II – Dr. Job Service
Dr. Job is a premium job search engine for the employers, you can post jobs, download CV’s of the candidates at FREE of cost.
Part III – Fees & Charges
Dr. Job services and its features including social media coverage, live interview, featured employer, featured jobs posting, database download, hiring, recruiting and other features to be launch soon are FREE OF COST for the employers.
Part IV – Recruitment Programs& Job Fair
Employers are encouraging to invite Dr. Job for recruitment events and or sponsored events to showcase Dr. Job services and/or to use Dr. Job service to promote recruitment fair in order to reach more job applicants.
Part V – Jobs Postings
Employer can post multiple jobs vacancies to Dr. Job portal, employer can also modify, removed, delete jobs posted on the portal Jobs posting will be verified by Dr. Job support team, Dr. Job support team will call the employer to confirm the jobs posted to ensure quality and premium jobs are posted. Jobs postings that are not conform to the Dr. Job policy will be automatically rejected.
Part VI – Jobs Postings Modifications, Substitutions and Rejection
Dr. Job at its own discretion may modify, substitute or reject the jobs posted by the Employer, to ensure the quality of the jobs posted.
Dr. Job may modify jobs posted by Employer, modifications includes the job descriptions, company descriptions, and removal of company details such as numbers, email address as this features are already included in the Dr. Job portal during the jobs postings.
Numbers and email addresses may be approved if the job posted are classified as “Walk-in Interview”, to ensure that all jobseekers has the proper information of the interview date, timings and place.
In the event that the employer does not conform to the company descriptions, Dr. Job will copy the company descriptions to employer website, and post to the jobs posted by the employer under the company descriptions, this will give the opportunity for the jobseekers to understand the employer industry and to give them the opportunity to know more for their future employers
To ensure the consistency of the standard job postings, Dr. Job may substitute some words that are applicable to the employer job postings, words that may applicable and relevant to the jobs posted, substitutions may include parts of the jobs posted or the whole parts if needed.
Dr. Job may reject the jobs posted of the employer, jobs that does not conform to Dr. Job policy such as posting jobs related to networking, multi-level marketing, soliciting numbers, inviting jobseekers to whatapp groups, scam, fraud etc. this practices are not acceptable within Dr. Job policy.
All jobs posted are reviewed and filtered by Dr. Job team, any jobs posted that falls on the mentioned category may resulted to the rejection of the jobs posted or deletion of the employers accounts without prior noticed.
In case the employer want to reinstate the account due to deletions, employer will send email to [email protected] with proper justifications. Request will be reviewed by Dr. Job if the employer request will be granted, approvals will be done on a case to case basis.
Part VII – Social Media Posting, Live Interview, Career Blogs
Employers must agree that Dr. Job may post employer job vacancies to its social media update, job posting includes the employer’s logo. Employers may also share career blogs to be posted to Dr. Job websites at FREE of cost.Employers may be invited by Dr. Job to be part of its live interview broadcasted to Dr. Job social media account, the live interview covers the available job opportunities of the employers. Live interview locations will be at employer’s discretion, live interviews usually hold at the Dr. Job in-house studio or at employer’s premises.
Part VIII – Communications
Employers must agree that Dr. Job will be sending regular email notifications related to the jobs posting, service upgrade features, bulk sms, and interview invitations among others.
Part IX – Support& Feedback
Employers may contact Dr. Job hotline numbers below for service or technical support, employers are also encourage to share their feedback for the Dr. Job service.
Part X –Prohibited Use
Dr. Job at its own discretion may delete jobs posting or the employer accounts if the jobs posting found to be misuse, offensive and sensitive in nature and it is not acceptable within the UAE Culture.
Part XI – Prohibited Use to Minors
Any registered user using Dr. Job service who are Minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
Part XII – Governing Law and Jurisdictions
Any purchase, transactions, dispute or claims arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Feedback, Reputation And Reviews
You acknowledge that you transfer copyright of the feedback, reputation and reviews you leave consisting of comments and a multidimensional rating (e.g. quality, communication etc.) together with a composite rating by us. You acknowledge that such feedback, reputation and reviews belong solely to us, notwithstanding that we permit you to use it on our Website while you remain a User. You must not use, or deal with, such feedback, reputation and reviews in any way inconsistent with our policies as posted on the Website from time to time without our prior written permission.
You may not do (or omit to do) anything that may undermine the integrity of the Freelancer UAE feedback system. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your Account at any time if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, are concerned by any feedback about you, or your feedback rating, where we believe our feedback system may be subverted.
Our feedback ratings belong to us and may not be used for any purpose other than facilitating the provision of Seller Services via the Website. You may not use your Seller or Buyer feedback (including, but not limited to, marketing or exporting your any or all of your composite rating or feedback comments) in any real or virtual venue other than a website operated by Drjob or its related entities without our written permission.
(A) Membership Fee
Freelancers can choose various membership programs to subscribe to different levels of participation on the Website, as detailed here
Freelancer member ship plan will be basis on the monthly subscription plan.
(B) Service Fees
Drjob deducts one or more of the following fees, as applicable, from payments made by Project Owners to Freelancers using the Drjob Billing and Payment Services:
1. Project Fee: Drjob charges all Freelancers a Project Fee. The fee is deducted from the total amount paid by a Project Owner for a Job as described
I. For a Project Amount >$5000, 7% is the commission and there will be a processing fee of 2.7% for card transaction and $0.30.
II. For a Project Amount <$5000, 10% is the commission and there will be a processing fee of 2.7% for card transaction and $0.30.
2. Deposit Fee : Drjob.com charges project owner with processing fee. These charges will vary basis on the card type or PayPal type.
1. For any visa card payment, project owner will be charged additional processing fee of 2.7%
2. For PayPal payment, project owner will be charged additional (4.4% + $0.30) to their milestone amount
3. VAT charge of 5% will be applicable if the project owner location is specified with in UAE location.
3. VAT Calculation
1. VAT charges will be applicable to all freelancer/project owner if there location is from UAE.This will be applicable to Milestone Payments,Bidding Purchase or any Add one Fee plus service charge.
Drjob Billing And Payment Services
(A) Drjob Invoice Service
The Drjob Invoice Service enables Freelancers to issue invoices and enables Project Owners to make payments for services.
1. General: When a Freelancer delivers services to the Project Owner, the Freelancer will complete the electronic invoice form (the 'Invoice') and submit it to Project Owner via the Website.
(B) SafePay Service
The SafePay Service enables Project Owner to transfer certain payment responsibilities to Drjob.
1. General: On Project Owners request, upon payment to Drjob by Project Owner for services to be rendered by a Freelancer, Drjob will assume responsibility for the payment for such Freelancer's services (less applicable Service Charge). Drjob agrees not to pay Freelancers for services until after the occurrence of an Project Owner's Acceptance of Services. You acknowledge that such funds will belong to Drjob immediately upon such funds being transferred to Drjobs.com by you. However, Drjob agrees to refund such funds to Project Owner in the event that (a) a Freelancer acknowledges that services have not been completed or (b) Project Owner and Freelancer have concluded the process comprising the Dispute Service with a result indicating that Project Owner is the rightful recipient of such funds. Drjob agrees to keep both Project Owner and Freelancer informed as to the status of the Assumed Payment Liability and if, for any reason, a party requests Dispute Service regarding such status, will notify both parties that the matter will be addressed through the Arbitration Service.
2. SafePay Disputes: If Project Owner or Freelancer reasonably disputes the quality or completion of services provided by such Freelancer, then both Project Owner and Freelancer agree that Drjob shall have no payment obligations to any party related to relevant fees until such dispute is resolved in accordance with Section 6 below. Drjob's obligation to pay any Payment (less applicable Service Charge) is expressly conditioned upon resolution of all outstanding disputes with respect to such Payment.
(C) Funds Transfer
1. General: To receive funds due to you, you must request such funds and indicate your selection of the funds transfer methods available on the Website. Any such requests shall be subject to the conditions and restrictions contained on the Website and in these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms of Service, if Drjob determines in its sole discretion that a Registered User has violated the conditions and restrictions of the Website or Terms of Service, Drjob has the right to refuse to process such request.
2. Hold on Transfers: Drjob reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to place a hold on requested transfers if Drjob suspects monies may be subject to charge back, bank reversal, failure to clear or fraud. Drjob will release a hold as soon as practical.
(D) Legal Relationship
1. Drjob is not your agent with respect to any funds that have been transferred to Drjob for any Assumed Payment Liabilities.
2. Each Freelancer must properly discharge and credit Project Owners for all payments that Drjob makes to such Freelancer in respect of services provided to such Project Owners.
3. Drjob acts as a payment provider by creating, hosting, maintaining, and providing the Drjob Billing and Payment Services to you via the Internet. Drjob does not have any control over the services invoiced or paid for with the Drjobs Billing and Payment Services. Additionally, Drjob does not control whether an Project Owner or Freelancer will actually complete the underlying transaction. Drjob is not responsible in any way for the timeliness or accuracy of the invoices or the timeliness, accuracy, completion or workmanship of any work product produced by a Freelancer as a result of an awarded Job. Nothing in these Terms of Service will be deemed to constitute Drjob as your agent with respect to any service purchased and sold by Registered Users through the Website, or expand or modify any warranty, liability or indemnity stated in these Terms of Service.
4. By using the Drjob Billing and Payment Services, you expressly acknowledge that
a. Drjob is not acting as a trustee or a fiduciary of Project Owner or Freelancers and that the Drjob Billing and Payment Services are provided to Registered Users administratively;
b. Drjob is not a "financial institution" as defined under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the Drjob Billing and Payment Services are payment services rather than a banking services; (c) Drjob IS NOT A BANK AND ANY PAYMENTS TRANSFERRED THROUGH Drjob ARE NOT INSURED DEPOSITS AND ARE SUBJECT TO DEFAULT, LOSS OR FORFEITURE.
(E) Miscellaneous Payment Terms
1. Authorized Payments are Final: Your use of the Drjob Billing and Payment Services constitutes your agreement to pay for any amounts which you authorize us to retain from transactions and, as appropriate, charge to your credit card, bank account, or PayPal account. Such payments, once authorized, are final. When an Project Owner Acceptance of Services has occurred, (i) Drjob shall have no further liability to any party with respect to Payment for such services, (ii) Project Owner acknowledges that Drjob has provided a complete service in respect of the payment made by Project Owner for the Assumed Payment Liability or Invoice, as applicable and (iii) Project Owner hereby releases Drjobs.com from any and all liability with respect to such Payment.
2. Fraudulent Transactions: Erroneous or Duplicate Transactions; Charge Backs. Drjob reserves the right to seek reimbursement from you, and you will reimburse Drjob, if Drjob discovers a fraudulent transaction, erroneous or duplicate transaction, or if Drjob receives a charge back or reversal from any Project Owner's credit card company, bank, or PayPal for any reason. You agree to and acknowledge Drjob's right to investigate any and all transactions for fraud. Further, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests made by Drjob in an effort to investigate fraud. You agree that Drjob has the right to obtain such reimbursement by charging your Account, deducting amounts from future transfers, charging your credit card or any bank account associated with your Account, or obtaining reimbursement from you by any other lawful means, including using a third party collection agency. Failure to pay for reimbursements of a charge back or a reversal of payment is cause for termination of your Account.
3. Currency: The Drjob Billing and Payment v operate in US Dollars and therefore Drjobs.com is not responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when billing or crediting a credit or debit card denominated in a currency other than US Dollars, nor is Drjobs.com responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when receiving or sending payment via wire transfer, check or automated clearinghouse to and from your bank account, credit card account or PayPal account.
4. Exclusivity and Non-Circumvention: Project Owners agree to use the Drjob Billing and Payment Services to make all payments to Freelancers, whether first-time, repeat, or follow-on. You also agree not to take any action directly or indirectly to circumvent the Drjob Billing and Payment Services or any associated fees. As a Freelancer, you agree to use Drjob Billing and Payment Services to receive all payments from Project Owners identified through the Website, whether first-time, repeat, or follow-on. Additionally, you agree not to circumvent the DrjobBilling and Payment Services or any associated fees.
5. Notification: As an Project Owner, you agree to notify Drjobs.com immediately if your Freelancer solicits payment from you outside the Website. As a Freelancer, you agree to notify Drjob immediately if your Project Owner seeks to pay you outside the Website. If you are aware of a breach of the foregoing prohibitions, or any potential circumvention of the Drjob Billing and Payment Services, please submit a confidential report to Drjob
6. Agreement to Pay: If, for any reason, Drjob does not receive payment for any amounts that you have authorized to be paid through your use of the DrjobBilling and Payment Services, you agree to pay such amount immediately upon demand by Drjob. You also agree to pay any interest charges, attorneys' fees and other costs of collection incurred by Drjob in collecting from you the authorized but unpaid amount. In such case, Drjob may, at its option, stop processing any further payments made by you and apply any amounts then held by Drjob on your behalf toward any deficiencies, losses or costs that we have incurred as a result of your use of the Drjob Billing and Payment Services. We may also make appropriate reports to credit reporting agencies, financial institutions, tax agencies and law enforcement authorities, and cooperate with them in any resulting investigation or prosecution.
Dispute system Process
Drjob offers the dispute resolution service to those Registered Users that have funds in SafePay and requested Drjob to assume all or a portion of the payment liability for services and who are engaged in a dispute over a Job that is (i) Pursuant to a Job posting by an Project Owner through the Website, (ii) Pursuant to a Quote for by a Freelancer through the Website for such Job posting and (iii) Pursuant to an acceptance through the Website by the Project Owner for such Quote. Project Owner and Freelancer agree and acknowledge that, with respect to Assumed Payment Liabilities, any and all disputes relating to the underlying fees shall be governed by the terms.
1. Dispute Process: In any case where the Project Owner and a Freelancer cannot mutually agree on the distribution of the funds in safe pay, you expressly agree to and acknowledge that Drjob or a third party chosen by Drjob will arbitrate the dispute in accordance with these Terms of Service and the Website.
a. You acknowledge and agree that Drjob will construe any Job Agreement based on the transaction's course of dealing and common industry practices. Specifically, in rendering its decision, the arbitrator shall only be obligated to consider the following: (i) the Job Agreement, (ii) the parties' course of dealings, as evidenced by activity on or communications through the Website, (iii) the Job itself and (iv) any information or communication that the Project Owner and the Freelancer submit for review.
b. If the project owner is dis-satisfied with the delivery of any milestone by the freelancer,may request amend or re-do aspects of deliverable of 3 times ,following the project owner may reject the deliverable.
c. In an instance,if the project owner fails to respond the final submission of any milestone with in 10 Calendar days then the milestone shall be considered as completed
d. Drjob shall render its decision within five (5) days of the dispute refund request is being opened. During this time, you are encouraged to continue to negotiate an amicable settlement with each other.
e. The minimum amount needed to request withdrawal funds ,through direct remittance, to the Authorized personal account is one Hundred USD,inline with Drjob prevailing policies are published from time to time
f. You agree that the decision of Drjob, acting as an arbitrator, shall be final, binding, and not subject to appeal. Accordingly, within a reasonable time after we have rendered a decision, we will transfer funds in accordance with the arbitrator's decision.
g. In the event that you are the prevailing party in its arbitration decision, you agree that you shall have no right, title to, interest in or license to the Job that is the subject matter of the dispute. In such case, you agree to return any physical copies of such Job in your possession and destroy any electronic copies that you have.
h. Drjob will charge the Project Owner with minimum of $25 or 5% of the Project amount whichever is higher.
i. Drjob will not consider any communication which was taken outside of the Drjob Freelancing Platform
You agree and acknowledge that (i) Drjob will use the e-mail address corresponding with your Account registered at the time Arbitration is opened to notify and communicate with you with regard the Arbitration and (ii) you are solely responsible for the receipt of any notification or communication sent by Drjob using the e-mail address corresponding with your Account registered at the time Arbitration is opened.
You agree and acknowledge that (i) Drjob is not providing legal services to you, (ii) Drjob will not advise you regarding any legal matters and (iii) if you desire to have legal counsel, you will seek independent legal counsel licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction and not rely on Drjob for any such counsel. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Drjobs.com and any of our affiliates against any damages or liability you may suffer as a result of using the Arbitration Service. If you do not agree to use this Arbitration Service under these terms, you should not request Drjob to assume the Assumed Payment Liabilities.
Term: Termination And Suspension
A. These Terms of Service shall become effective as your contractual agreement upon your use of the Website, and shall continue until your Account is terminated by you or Drjob as provided for under the terms of this section.
B. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing between the parties, either party may terminate the contractual agreement represented by these Terms of Service at any time upon notice to the other party. In such event, your Account is automatically terminated and (1) Drjob shall continue to perform those services necessary to complete any open transaction between you and another Registered User; and (2) You shall continue to be obligated to pay any amounts accrued but unpaid as of the date of termination to Drjob for any service and to any Freelancer for any services.
C. Any termination of an Account will automatically lead to the termination of all related profiles.
D. Without limiting our other remedies, we may issue a warning, or temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your Account or a Job, and refuse to provide any or all services to you if: (1) you breach the letter or spirit of any terms and conditions of these Terms of Service or the linked policies and information incorporated herein by reference, including our written policies and procedures posted on the Website; (2) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (3) we believe in our sole discretion that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our Registered Users or for Drjobs.com or are contrary to the interests of the Website. Once indefinitely suspended or terminated, you must not continue to use the Website under the same Account, a different Account, or register under a new Account.
E. In addition, violations of these Terms of Service may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and may result in additional penalties and sanctions.
F. Without limiting our other remedies, to the extent you engage in actions or activities which circumvent the Drjob Billing and Payment Services or otherwise reduce fees owed Drjob under these Terms of Service, you must pay Drjob for all fees owed to Drjob and reimburse Drjob for all losses and costs and reasonable expenses (including attorney fees) related to investigating such breach and collecting such fees.
G. When your Account is terminated for any reason, you may no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material you keep on the Website. The material may be deleted along with all your previous posts and proposals.
Privacy And Confidentiality
(A) Drjob Content
Your use of the Website and the services provided therein and thereby is governed by the terms of these Terms of Service and the Drjob IP Policy. It is your responsibility to review the Drjob IP Policy, which is incorporated by reference, and we suggest that you review the IP Policy and print a copy for yourself. The IP Policy is posted on the Website and may be updated from time to time.
(B) Registered User Content
1. You are solely responsible for information posted on our Website, including but not limited to (a) any audio, video or photographic content (collectively, "Multimedia Content"), (b) any posting or listing made in any public message area, through any email feature or through Drjob feedback feature (collectively, "">Non-Multimedia Content") and (c) any other content of a personal nature including but not limited to your resume, biography, work history and work product produced for another Registered User including Companies ("Personal Content"). You retain ownership of all Multimedia Content and Personal Content, subject to the licenses granted herein.
2. You hereby assign to Drjob your rights in any Non-Multimedia Content. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Multimedia Content and to use such Multimedia Content for the purpose of advertising and publicizing Drjob products and services and you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable right to use the Personal Content for the purpose of providing Services.
3. Your information must not: (a) infringe any third party's rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, publicity or privacy; (b) be defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing; nor (c) be obscene, indecent or contain pornography.
4. We do not endorse any information posted by Registered Users and we are not liable for any such information posted on the Website, including but not limited to any information posted about you. We reserve the right to take any action, in our sole discretion, with respect to information posted on the Website which we believe is inappropriate, including but not limited to termination of your Account. However, we cannot, nor do we, control the information provided by you or other Registered Users or other content providers which is made available through our system.
(C) Removal of Content for which Copyright Infringement Is Claimed
1. Pursuant to 17 USC. Â§ 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Drjob has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by a User of the Website, please fill out a Notice of Infringement form and fax it to Drjobs.com
2. The information requested by the Notice of Infringement form substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. Â§ 512(c)(3)(A), which provides that a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent that includes substantially the following:
a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at such website.
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Freelancer to locate the material.
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Freelancer to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
e. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
g. Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
3. Additionally, you are required to provide a Notice of Infringement form each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement and fax it to the number provided above.
Representations, Disclaimers, Limitations And Exclusions
(A) Registered User Representations and Warranties
All Registered Users represent, warrant, and agree:
1. not to grant access to an Account only to users authorized to act on behalf of the Registered User and only in accordance with these Terms of Service.
2. to be fully responsible and liable for any action of any user who uses your Account.
3. not to use your Account, username, or password of another Registered User that you are not expressly authorized to use.
4. not to allow any third party who is not authorized to do so to use your Account at any time.
5. not to use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, robots or denial-of-service attacks, intended to damage or interfere with the operation of the Website or any transaction being conducted through the Website.
6. not to intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Website.
7. not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure, including but not limited to 'spam' or other such unsolicited mass emailing techniques.
8. that it has the right and authority to enter into the Terms of Service and to transact business hereunder.
9. that they are using the Website solely for the purpose of entering into a bona fide business transaction with other Registered Users.
10. that they will not use the Website or its services to defraud or mislead any person or entity, including without limitation Drjob or any Register User.
(B) Warranty Disclaimer
THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY Drjob OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AS AVAILABLE, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE). WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, IDENTITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE POSTINGS MADE ON THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR ALL THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO TO THAT EXTENT, IF ANY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(C) Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER REGISTERED USER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY ACTION OR CLAIM RELATED TO THE WEBSITE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) $100 OR (B) THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF MONIES ACTUALLY COLLECTED BY US FROM YOU FOR THE SERVICES TO WHICH THE LIABILITY RELATES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DETERMINATION OF SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR ALL THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO TO THAT EXTENT, IF ANY, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(D) General Release
If you have a dispute with another Registered User, you release Drjob (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
(E) State Specific Release
YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE Â§1542 (AND ANY ANALOGOUS LAW IN ANY OTHER APPLICABLE JURISDICTION) WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Drjob from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, damages or other liabilities incurred by Drjob from and against any cost, liability, loss, damage, cause of action, claim, suit, proceeding, demand or action brought by a third party against Drjob: (1) in connection with your use of the Services including any payment obligations incurred through use of the Drjob Billing and Payment Services; or (2) resulting from: (a) your use of the Website (b) your decision to supply credit information via the Website, including personal financial information; (c) your decision to submit postings and accept offers from other Registered Users; (d) any breach of contract or other claims made by Registered Users with which you conducted business through the Website; (e) your breach of any provision of these Terms of Service; (f) any liability arising from the tax treatment of payments or any portion thereof; (g) any negligent or intentional wrongdoing by any Registered User; (h) any act or omission of yours with respect to the payment of fees to any Freelancer; (i) your dispute of or failure to pay any Invoice or any other Payment; or (j) your obligations to a Freelancer. Any such indemnification shall be conditioned on our: (i) notifying you in writing of any such claim, demand, action, cost, liability, loss or threat of any thereof; (ii) cooperating with you in the defense or settlement thereof; and (iii) allowing you to control such defense or settlement. We shall be entitled to participate in such defense through our own counsel at our own cost and expense. We reserve the right to report any wrongdoing of which we become aware to the applicable government agencies or otherwise.
The Website may contain links to third-party web sites not under the control or operation of Drjob. When we provide links, we do so only as a convenience and do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
You are responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your business records. These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Website will not be construed as creating any responsibility on Drjob's part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
Miscellaneous Terms And Conditions
(A) Modification and Waiver
Drjobs.com will not be considered to have modified or waived any of our rights or remedies under these Terms of Service unless the modification or waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Drjob. No delay or omission by Drjobs.com in exercising its rights or remedies will impair its rights or be construed as a waiver. Any single or partial exercise of a right or remedy will not preclude further exercise of any other right or remedy.
If any part of these Terms of Service is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
(C) Assignment or Transfer
You will not transfer, assign or delegate your rights or obligations (including your Account) under these Terms of Service to anyone without the express written permission of Drjobs.com, and any attempt to do so will be null and void. Drjobs.com may assign these Terms of Service in its sole discretion.
(D) Force Majeure
Except for the payment of fees to Drjob, neither of the parties to these Terms of Service shall be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control of such party. The time for performance of such party shall be extended by the period of such delay.
All notices required or permitted to be given under these Terms of Service, shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given if delivered personally or sent by pre-paid telex, telefax or telegram, or mailed first-class, postage pre-paid, by registered or certified mail (notices sent by telex or telefax, or telegram, shall be deemed to have been given on the date sent; those mailed shall be deemed to have been given ten (10) business days after mailing) to the addresses set forth below or to such other address as any party shall designate by notice in writing.
(H) Headings and Labels.
The boldface paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are included for ease of reference only and have no binding effect.
These Terms of Service and all documents referenced in these Terms of Service (including the policies listed and available by hyperlink) comprise the entire agreement between you and Drjobs.com with respect to the use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein as well as any conflicting or inconsistent terms in any Website that link to or are linked from the Website.