Coders Brain is a global leader in its services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen, and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
Location:Hybrid-1 or 2 days in mumbai / kolkata
Position: Permanent withCoders Brain Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Notice Period:20 Days Maximum.
Skill-Tableau, Snowflake, Sql, Data Modeling
- Data warehousing, data modeling and data transformation
- Advanced SQL
- Tableau Reporting
- Cloud data warehouse solutions like Snowflake or Redshift
- Cloud platform experience which may include AWS, Google, or Azure
- Own the analysis and reporting needs for the business
- Work closely with business partners to gather requirements
- Utilize multiple data sources to provide Tableau reports for stakeholders
- Support the data team in analyzing and delivering data sources for use in business reporting
- Work closely with our business partners to enable insights and improve learning outcomes
- Leverage Health Markets platform components to deliver visualizations and data to internal stakeholders and customers
Interface with other technical personnel or team members to document, interpret, and finalize requirements.
Write and review portions of specifications for the development of data components of moderate complexity.
Serve as focal point for requirements drafting, defining and/or gathering as related to projects within or affecting specific area of responsibility.
Specialized business support through in-depth data analysis and research.
Independently design queries to assess data for research purposes.
Successfully implement and execute data management and analysis processes and procedures which support group expectations.
Resolve complex data issues as necessary within specific functional area or data type.
Identify areas for improvement and, with leadership, peers, or others, implement initiatives improving overall capability and efficiency.
Produce code that is efficient, repeatable, without defects, and adherent to best practices such as naming conventions, encapsulation, etc.
Identify opportunities to apply existing automation or other tools to meet testing needs.
Serve as subject matter expert in development, maintenance and delivery of business intelligence reports
Maintain flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
Report issues and results, researching and identifying root causes as appropriate, documenting accordingly.
All other duties as assigned.
Skills : tableau,snowflake,sql