To be successful as an Admin Manager you will be required to supervise daily support operations of our Organization and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
What youll do:
- â Checking the availability of accommodation, transportation or flights on the desired travel dates.
- â Making reservations based on the budget and requirements.
- â Process and follow-up some government related visits.
- â Handling secretarial tasks, such as (Organize meetings, Maintain records, Provide assistance, Coordinating and communication).
- â Manage office as well as Warehouseâs supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- â Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial function.
- â Liaise with facility management vendors including cleaning, repairing and security services
- â Provide other administrative support as necessary such as including scheduling group meetings, internal/external events etc.
- â Any other duties assigned by the manager.
- â +2 years of proven experience in a related field.
- â Bachelors degree in a relevant field from a reputable university.
- â Teamworking skills.
- â Organization and time management skills.
- â Excellent English language.
What does the role offer?
- â A purposeful role with mentorship from an experienced founding team (including colleagues from Careem, McKinsey, Rocket Internet, Amazon, eBay, Dubizzle, Daraz, and Food panda).
- â Fast-paced career prospects as part of one of the hottest and well-funded tech startups in the region.