Growing traditional consulting firm looking to add a talented Land Development Project Manager to their Denver office!
- Lead/manage projects and project team activities
- Prepare project proposals, scopes, budgets and professional service agreements
- Create, implement, and monitor project schedules then assign/communicate to project team
- Allocate resources
- Manage project financials/invoicing
- Build/maintain client relationships (leads projects with intent to generate a repeat and referral clients)
- Mentor/train junior staff
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in engineering from an accredited four-year university
- 6+ years of engineering experience
- Experience with all aspects of engineering planning, design, and land development project construction including delegating tasks
- PE License
- Advanced knowledge of the approval/permitting process
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and MS Office
- Experience managing project financials, schedules, and budgets
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!