Some Careers Open More (Global) Doors Than Others.
OnceHub () is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides engagement acceleration solutions to organizations worldwide.
We are a remote company spread across seven countries and five continents. Applying for this entry level position, you ll work remotely from your home (in India) and report directly to one of our Technical Lead/Group Managers.
Learn more about our employee led approach in our CEO video: https:///careers
An ideal candidate is one who has strong hands-on experience across various stages of Software Development. You will join a close-knit culture of creative and analytical minds, work alongside other developers, and contribute to the various stages of Web business Application from conceptualization to completion. As our company grows, so will your opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Implement tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and challenging environment.
- Maintain code quality and ensure the responsiveness of the application.
- Manage the full life cycle of Software Development by using design principles and product specification to enhance the product continuously.
- Collaborate with Managers and development teams for ideating, designing and launching new features.
- This is a full-time salaried position. Your usual schedule would consist of 8.5 - 9 hour shifts but more time maybe required depending on daily circumstances.
- Monday - Friday.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent from a leading university.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in creating a public, complex system using multiple languages.
- Should have 3+ years of work experience in Angular
- At least 1+ year of work experience in at least one of these - NodeJS, React or .Net
- Problem solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Proven expertise in creating robust and test-driven reliable applications.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Well versed with working on Agile Methodology.
- Ability to express and understand product requirements.
- Team player with strong organization skills, a good attitude, and a desire to learn and work in a challenging environment.
Apply because you want to
- Have the opportunity to compete with best in class companies who are on the front line of innovation
- Work in a modern Saas, Product-led company
- Work remotely from home or in a hybrid environment, saving you commuting time and promoting work-life balance
- Get exposure to working with stakeholders on a global level across different industries
- Work in a tech, fast-paced and challenging environment that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Join a fantastic organizational culture that places learning at the centre of what we do
- Socialize with colleagues at our bi-annual company retreats - typically held at an international location (will resume once Covid-19 is under control)
- Receive paid sick, vacation days and contributions to medical insurance as a part of the benefits.
- Work in a multicultural environment.
If you want to contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company, please send us your CV!