Come Join Our Fine Fettle Family:
We are Fine Fettle and we are growing and would love to hear from you.
Fine Fettle is a Connecticut owned and operated multi-state cannabis company with operations across Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island and plans for future expansion into Georgia and beyond. We are dedicated to providing customized service and a superior customer experience. We believe that we can truly make a difference in the lives of our customers, utilizing our expertise to educate them about the plant and provide them with the right products to enhance their health and wellbeing. To make this happen, we are looking for like-minded employees to help us continue on this amazing journey.
**NOTE: YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED PHARMACIST IN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT TO APPLY**
Fine Fettle Dispensary is looking for a Part Time Dispensary Staff Pharmacist with a passion for the medical marijuana industry to join our team. The applicant must be results driven, highly motivated, and share our values in providing excellent and positive, professional service to our medical marijuana patients.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee a team who is passionate about medical marijuana and the service they provide.
- Open and close dispensary and oversee staff pursuant to company policies and operating procedures.
- Provide a warm reception for all staff, visitors and incoming patients and ensure that processes for greeting, registering, conducting new patient orientations and informing individuals of the rules and regulations are followed
- Coordinate with security to ensure that all protocols regarding patient flow through the dispensary are being followed
- Provide/Oversee patient consultations to assist patients in selecting the appropriate medical marijuana product that is based on patient diagnosis and lifestyle.
- Ensure adherence to patient confidentiality
- Ensure patient records are complete, accurate and updated
- Address and resolve all staff and patient issues communicating with sensitivity and respect
- Ensure that appropriate data is transmitted to CTPDMP as required by state law
- Mentor, motivate, elevate and inspire the team through training and performance reviews to ensure the company’s culture and expectations are met and exceeded
- Ensure compliance to all state regulations and company policies and procedures are being followed by all employees
- Identify and develop process improvements to assist with company growth and retention of patients
- Support the facilitation of daily, weekly and monthly inventory audit process, ensuring proper product and sales records for company and state procedures and protocols.
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed pharmacist in the state of Connecticut in good standing
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills and customer service skills
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Strong compliance and regulation knowledge
- Strong knowledge of patient rights and passion to serve patients with debilitating conditions
- Detail-oriented and focused
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of standard POS system interfaces and functions
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule and willing to work evenings and weekends including opening and closing shifts when needed
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive background check
- Prior experience working with medical patients/pharmacy environment
- Prior experience working with natural or alternative medicines and therapies
- Prior experience within the medical marijuana industry
- Knowledge of medical marijuana strains, applications and the endocannabinoid system
- Bilingual communication skills a plus (Spanish)
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Normal office/retail environment - availability nights and weekends is mandatory
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Frequent bending and moving from sitting to standing and reverse
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT:
Must be able to perform all essential functions of this position with reasonable accommodation. If you need accommodation during the application and/or hiring process please reach out to our HR representative.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other applicable legally protected characteristic.