THIS IS AN IN-OFFICE FULL TIME POSITION. NOT REMOTE. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERIENCE AND THE SKILLS LISTED IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
Build. Lead. Grow.
Great things are within your reach at Natural Results Plastic Surgery.
Are you driven to build? Positively promote working with those around you in accomplishing amazing things? If your answer is yes, then your expertise is needed at Natural Results Plastic Surgery, the office of Dr. Scottsdale. As one of the leading plastic surgery practices in the country, Natural Results is where your career can grow in parallel with the organization as we reach more potential patients and grow our logistical footprint. Were looking for our next Marketing Associate of Branding and Consumer Strategies.
Experience in these areas would serve you well:
- Marketing and Advertising: assist in establishing yearly integrated marketing plans and deploying successful advertising campaigns for departments within our organization
- Digital Marketing: understand current and emerging digital marketing methods and trends, to include all social media platforms and website SEO
- Organizational Branding: assist in developing ideas and strategies that grow and strengthen our brands
- Analytics: track and measure all campaigns, and reporting results
- Create marketing communication, multi-platform social media campaigns, projects, and initiatives. Track and trend lead-driving initiatives.
- Create and produce marketing materials and collaterals, including, but not limited to, brochures, print advertisements, blogs, and press releases, before/after photo library, lobby slide show.
- Track ROI of campaigns to develop more effective marketing strategies for the future.
- Work in concert with management, vendors and the marketing team to plan and execute comprehensive marketing and promotional plans for numerous events.
- Assist in leveraging new and existing relationships with local businesses, community organizations, and other leading groups to develop creative, out-of-the-box promotional opportunities.
- Assist marketing manager with developing/executing creative cross-promotional opportunities and events to more effectively reach patrons, such as interactive exhibits in the lobby, pre and post slideshows, creative distribution of marketing merchandise and collateral, etc.
- Track, trend and maintain comprehensive reports of all promotional elements.
- Develop a personal code of conduct to help ensure our work environment is welcoming, equitable and supports our department mission and core values.
- Social Media, Social Media, Social Media!
- AI technology
- Knowledge of and skill in principles of marketing and public relations.
- Knowledge of publication format and editorial practices, including writing for print, broadcast, and electronic mediums.
- Knowledge and skill in the use of the internet to research subject matter comprehensively.
- Experience in organization and attention to detail, including development of comprehensive marketing plans.
- Evidence of effective communication skills.
- Ability to create and manage multiple marketing campaigns at one time.
- Use of computers and extensive experience with social media outlets.
- Attend meetings and events.
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- This is an in-house position. Are you available to commute to Scottsdale, AZ to the work location daily?
- Are you familiar with AI technology? Level of experience?
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Social Media, Social Media, Social Media! SEO PPC AI technology Knowledge of and skill in principles of marketing and public relations. Knowledge of publication format and editorial practices, including writing for print, broadcast, and electronic mediums. Knowledge and skill in the use of the internet to research subject matter comprehensively. Experience in organization and attention to detail, including development of comprehensive marketing plans. Evidence of effective communication skills. Ability to create and manage multiple marketing campaigns at one time. Use of computers and extensive experience with social media outlets. Attend meetings and events. Ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities