SEND YOUR RESUME ON HR WHATSAPP NUMBER
- Collaborating on software development projects with the engineering, sales, and customer services departments.
- Liaising with clients and incorporating user-defined needs and feedback into application designs.
- Writing code and scripts for applications, as well as installing, maintaining, and testing applications.
- Providing clients with technical support.
- Optimizing applications by integrating new technologies and performing upgrades.
- Contributing to sales presentations, as well as demonstrating prototypes and completed applications.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures, as well as improving code and re-designing tasks.
- Generating ideas for software innovation based on market trends.
- Documenting development processes, procedures, and application version histories.
- Keeping up with advancements in application engineering and new technologies.
Applications Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an applications engineer.
- Previous experience in sales or customer services will be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as Java, SQL, .NET, and C.
- Extensive experience in deploying, optimizing, and maintaining software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer services and interpersonal skills.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Skills : 0-2 year exp,application form,application engineer