Be the voice of our client from our clients office in Dallas, Texas to our high-net-worth clients in Europe. You will spend your time educating each client on investment philosophy, explaining why certain decisions were made for their particular portfolio, and helping them understand events in the market all to help each client stay on track to achieve their long-term goals. You will provide a valuable service, building relationships based on trust and the expertise that our client offers. You will receive support from internal departments to allow you to focus on providing unparalleled customer service. You can take off your many hats as a Financial Advisor and become an expert in service and education.
When you come to work for us as a Relationship Manager, our client will provide you with an arsenal of support, including:
* An assigned roster of high net-worth clients, to allow you to focus on building trust, educating, and providing unparalleled customer service
* An advanced finance and capital markets education through their training and mentoring program, allowing you to learn how our firm is different from our competitors and why that gives us a competitive advantage.
* Internal portfolio decision-makers and auxiliary research teams who handle the portfolio itself, meaning you can focus on providing unparalleled customer service. You re free to take off your many hats and become an expert in client relationship management and education.
* Ongoing career development, empowering you to discover your own career path.
* Opportunities for advancement driven by performance and attitude.
* Competitive compensation that aligns your interest with the client s, instead of working against each other.
You re meant for this role if you have finance experience and a thorough understanding of the investment industry. You will succeed if you have a desire to develop longstanding relationships as opposed to selling products or trading accounts. You will thrive if you have a tremendous desire to explore new opportunities and challenges and along the way, seek to help us in our quest to better the investment universe. Finally, you will excel if you continuously strive to put your clients first.
*Why Our Client:*
Our client is a different kind of investment firm. They don t come from Wall Street, nor do they believe they fit in with most of the finance industry, and they re proud of that. They work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it s the people that make our clients purpose possible. After all, it s our clients people that enable them to offer the level of service that they do. And they invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
* 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
* A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
* 20 days of PTO\*, plus 9 paid holidays
* 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
* And much, much more
They also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; theyre a Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace.
But in the end, it s not the perks that keep people at our client. They stay because they believe in their mission of service their employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Qualifications Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university Minimum 5 years relevant experience within financial services, wealth management preferred Strong organization and communication skills CFP required Competence with industry software to include CRM, Portfolio Management system, MS Office, custodial platform