Engineering firm in Phoenix, Arizona, is seeking a Lead Structural Engineer to join their team.
- Perform Cold Formed Steel Framing (CFSF) engineering design
- Manage CFSF design team, assign tasks, and enforce project standards/quality assurance procedures
- Lead client/internal staff interactions
- Mentor junior staff/manage team development
- Improve internal processes
- Maintain client files
- Manage technical risk with cold formed steel framing design
- Develop proposals, project work plans, and work plan revisions
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis
- M.S. in Civil Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience with CFSF design or similar structural secondary framing for building cladding systems
- Experience working with AISI code
- Experience with design software for conducting CFSF design
- Experience with Finite Element Modeling preferred
- Working knowledge of BIM modeling software and interface of CFSF software with BIM modeling
- Professional engineering certification (PE/SE)
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!