Job Description: Required Qualifications :
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments
- Knowledge of ITIL, minimum Foundation level, ideally higher.
- Additional experience in the following product lines: CSM, HR, ITBM, ITOM, Performance Analytics, SecOps, or Software Asset Mgmt.
- Proficient understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while helping in solving business processes and/or technical problems.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology,
- 5+ years working on the ServiceNow platform and 8+ years of Industry experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
Thanks & Regards,
Karthika S | Sourcing lead, Client Relation
| Phone: | Extn 119