*2022 Portfolio Evaluation Analyst*
Are you a methodical thinker and motivated to guide others? As a Portfolio Evaluation Analyst, you ll leverage your expertise in portfolio management and passion towards impacting clients financial lives.
As a Portfolio Evaluation Analyst, you have the opportunity to work under the guidance of our client s Investment Policy Committee (IPC) and make customized decisions to clients asset allocations. The team evaluates each client s financial situations to ensure portfolios are optimally positioned to achieve long-term goals. During this process, you ll leverage articulate communication to collaborate closely with other internal departments, including Research, Service, Sales and several other areas.
* Evaluate clients investment objectives and financial situations to generate optimal asset allocation and benchmark recommendations, while always prioritizing clients interests
* Partner with relationship managers to help them navigate clients through nuanced financial situations and provide coaching towards portfolio recommendations
* Provide direction and assistance for new initiatives and ad hoc projects
* Review and formulate specialized solutions for clients and potential clients with unique financial and tax situations
* Appraise the appropriateness of clients and prospective clients outside annuities
* Occasionally engage with clients about portfolio evaluation matters to support relationship managers.
This position enables you to take ownership and accountability, meet deadlines and produce high-quality customized portfolios, and observe feedback whenever possible. With the ability to provide clarity in an ambiguous environment while contributing rationale consistently with our investment philosophy.
The ideal candidate also has the following skills and experience:
* Series 65 (preferred) and Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years experience working with investment and financial planning concepts
* Ability to understand extensive portfolio management practices
* Collaborative approach with an emphasis on client focus
* Consultative experience within the financial services industry
* 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
* A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
* 20 days of PTO\*, plus 9 paid holidays
* 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
* Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
* A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
* An award-winning work environment - Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
Success at our client is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Qualifications Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university Minimum 5 years relevant experience within financial services, wealth management preferred Strong organization and communication skills CFP required Competence with industry software to include CRM, Portfolio Management system, MS Office, custodial platform