Prestigious Central London aesthetic/cosmetic surgery business are looking for a sales focused Patient Advisor to manage all incoming new client enquiries concerning non-surgical treatments, converting these into treatments. The business caters for a high-profile clientele and as such are looking for someone well-presented with solid experience and love of cosmetic surgery/ aesthetic treatments, customer services and sales.
In return you can expect to work for one of the top names in the industry, offering cutting edge treatments. You will receive a generous salary, free/discounted treatments, company events, a range of wellbeing benefits and training opportunities. You can expect a fast paced and fun working environment, with a supportive team.
Please note the role requires previous experience from a sales-focused cosmetic surgery/ aesthetics background.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer liaison, ensuring five-star services at all times
- Managing the new customer enquiry process, over phone and email
- Answering client questions, providing product information and responding to emails
- Phoning customers, converting new enquiries into consultations
- Identifying and resolving any issues concerning customer enquiry process, working with management and marketing to address
- Entering clients information on booking system
- Follow up customer calls when needed
- Produce call reports and complete logs, ensuring all information is documented as per protocol
- Feedback of customer information/feedback to marketing and management
- Contacting existing clients with updates and offers as directed by management
- Creating regular reports demonstrating conversion of enquiries for management
- Diary management and booking of appointments
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. Many thanks.
The following experience/skills will ensure you are successful in this role:
- Proven work experience in a similar role with a passion for aesthetics/cosmetic surgery
- Enthusiasm to be part of achieving business growth
- Proven sales experience, working with new patient enquiries, converting these into consultations/appointments
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Good administration, data entry and typing skills
- This is a key role in the organisation, where you will take ownership of driving new business (converting new enquiries into treatments/consultations).
- To be successful in this role you must be driven, organised and have a passion for customer service and sales within the aesthetics industry.
- Discounted treatments
- A range of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits
- Annual leave 23 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- OTE salary approx 45,000 (including basic and commission)
- Advancement opportunities in a growing business
- Learning and development opportunities
- Team events
- Working for one of the top names in the industry
The following experience/skills will ensure you are successful in this role: Proven work experience in a similar role with a passion for aesthetics/cosmetic surgery Enthusiasm to be part of achieving business growth Proven sales experience, working with new patient enquiries, converting these into consultations/appointments Professional attitude and presentation Solid written and verbal communication skills Customer service focused Good administration, data entry and typing skills This is a key role in the organisation, where you will take ownership of driving new business (converting new enquiries into consultations). To be successful in this role you must be driven, organised and have a passion for customer service and sales within the aesthetics industry.