Full Job Description
The Data Entry role is a very dynamic position where the associate will be supporting a critical part of Intake Operations for CorVel. The Data Entry agent is responsible for entering into CareMC email, fax, or written correspondence claim requests. The role requires the individual to manage their own work that has been assigned to them on a daily basis. This role is remote and does require the associate to hit daily production numbers to ensure timeline are met for our clients.
This is a remote work opportunity for candidates. The work schedule for this role is Mon - Fri 8am-1pm EST with rotating weekends.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter into CareMC application any assigned Email or Faxed requests from customer.
- Use all available resources to correctly follow the clients filing requirements and/or fill in missing information.
- Ability to multitask between applications utilizing 2 monitors
- Consult with Supervisor or other departments to clarify answers to inquiries.
- Contact AM if applicable to complete filing of claim
- Maintain reports and spreadsheets as needed.
- Requires punctual and consistent attendance.
- Ability to hit daily performance goals
- Exceptional quality on daily work
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE and amp; SKILLS:
- Proficiency in entering in Workers Comp claims in CareMC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016 tools (Word, Excel, Teams)
- Solid Communication skills written and verbal
- Attention to Detail and ability to prioritize work
- Decision Making and Time management skills
- Customer/Client Focus and Teamwork
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Schedule flexibility
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off