We are seeking an Operations Coordinatorto join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the inventory, procurement, and purchasing processes of our organization. You will work closely with suppliers, vendors, and internal departments to ensure that we have sufficient supplies to meet our operational needs. The role involves maintaining accurate inventory records, forecasting supply and demand, and negotiating with suppliers to ensure cost-effective purchases.
- Be in charge of the total inventory of the company, this includes planning and updating the status to ensure the availability of the products in the whole company.
- Oversee the inventory system to integrate the total inventory in all selling channels.
- Ensure that the products are created with their specific technical description, SKUs, and barcodes so that they can be sold in different channels.
- Oversee the suppliers of the company by placing purchase orders promptly, and managing/improving the relationship with suppliers.
- Evaluate supplier capabilities, quality standards, and cost structures to ensure they meet our requirements. Conduct product evaluations to ensure that our products remain competitive and meet customer needs. Request warranties when needed.
- Generate reports periodically to provide useful information to the marketing teams to create campaigns and promote specific items and to ensure that the inventory system has the most accurate information at all times.
- Collaborate with the product quality team to identify areas for improvement.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and market conditions for inventory management and supplier relationships.
- Support the designer with product development or improvements.
- Bachelor and #x27;s degree in business administration, supply chain, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain management, purchasing management, procurement, or operations coordination.
- 100% English and basic Spanish skills preferred.
- Experience using inventory management software.
- Knowledge of buying processes.
- Knowledge of budgeting.
- Ability to maintain good communication skills with suppliers and coworkers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory, and or manufacturing processes for wholesale or retail companies.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Shopify is a plus.
If you are a proactive and detail-oriented individual who has a passion for operations coordination, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Employee discount
- Paid time off