Occupational Therapist Registered
Do you want to be part of a supportive team and grow your therapist career? Sequoia Caretakes pride in hiring great people, taking excellent care of our patients and our employees, providing career growth and top-notch benefits.
We help adults in long-term care and assisted living facilities maintain their independence, feel affirmed, and live happier, healthier lives through physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
The Occupational Therapist will help fulfill our mission to provide high-quality, on-site care to residents, allowing them to maintain their active lifestyles.
At Sequoia Care, the health and safety of our team members and the customers we serve is our number one priority. Employees and new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated to do so during the onboarding process.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
What you offer:
- A strong understanding of the needs of our customers including patients, employees, and the community at large.
- Graduate of an accredited program of occupational therapy, culminating in a minimum of a bachelor-of-science degree.
- Valid occupational therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
- Any additional certification/ registry, as required.
What Sequoia Careoffers for full-time employment:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance options
- 401K with matching program we invest in your future!
- Life insurance Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life with long-term care
- Legal Shield and ID Shield giving you the option to be protected
- Free courses to earn CEUs
Graduate of an accredited program of occupational therapy, culminating in a minimum of a bachelor-of-science degree. Valid occupational therapy license in the state where services are rendered.