This is a remote position.
JOB DESCRIPTION - MERN Lead
TechChefz (TCZ Digital Private Limited) is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 150+ people in 3 offices around the globe combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
For more details, explore our website:
Skills and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify.
- Experience implementing applications using React.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MERN Full stack
- paradigm Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and Restfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
Benefits of both the worlds - Enthusiasm & Learning Curve of a Start-Up, Deliveries & Performance of an Enterprise Service.
- Provider flexible working hours with the delivery oriented approach
- The sky's the limit when it comes to learning, growth, and ideas.
- We do not follow the typical corporate hierarchy ladder.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, TechChefz is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. If you need assistance, you may contact us at .