Thriving Center of Psychology () is an out-of-network group practice with psychologists, psychiatrists, and mental health professionals. You have full autonomy over your work and schedule while having the support a group practice setting offers!
Thriving Center of Psychology is dedicated to delivering evidence-based treatments and we have the highest standard for clinical care. In addition to providing exceptional clinical care, we also believe in prioritizing healthy and happy therapists. All of our therapists value community and culture in the group practice setting, as well as integrated care for clients. Find out why we are one of the fastest-growing private practices in the country!
We are seeking Licensed Clinical Psychologists to deliver Virtual Therapy to clients in Boston with additional availability for in person visits. We are looking for Psychologists with availability to carry a full caseload (approximately 20-25 sessions per week) and we warmly welcome early-career Psychologists!
What we re looking for:
- Active, Clear license in Massachusetts
- Psy.D or Ph.D. in a Clinical Psychology discipline preferred
- Must be proficient in evidence-based treatment modalities
Among the benefits of working with Thriving Center of Psychology:
- Diverse client/patient base based on your preferred populations and areas of expertise
- Fully flexible schedule set entirely by you!
- Minimal Paperwork (no collections, no insurance hassles)!
- Full administrative support + clinical support (clinical help is available 24/7)
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- ClassPass/Gym reimbursement
- Free Continuing Education Credit Courses and yearly CEU stipend
- Weekly Live Yoga classes
- Case consultation + Support
What we re looking for: Active, Clear license in Massachusetts Psy.D or Ph.D. in a Clinical Psychology discipline preferred Must be proficient in evidence-based treatment modalities