IT Support Engineer
Regal Fabrics is a family-run textile design and distribution business in the Danvers/Middleton area, servicing some of the largest furniture manufacturers and retailers in North America. We are now seeking multi-talented IT Support Engineer to assist in the everyday support of our team. This is an opportunity to contribute to our day-to-day success while having the freedom to make improvements wherever possible.
Our new state-of-the-art office is in Middleton off of 114, just minutes from 95 and Route 1.
We are seeking an IT professional with strong communication skills who can work closely with our leadership team as well as our entire staff.
- Strong Windows OS skills (Windows 10, Windows 11, Server 2019+)
- Good understanding of networking, including Windows-based desktops, laptops, printers and other networked devices
- Remote desktop services
- Network security
- Security best practices
The successful candidate will help us become more efficient in our day-to-day work processes. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and make contributions that will be appreciated immediately. This position will report to the IT director, who will mentor the individual and provide guidance as needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide internal support for computer systems functional, operational, and technical issues.
- Provide technical support to ensure that hardware and software systems are fully functional.
- General Desktop support for employees in Middleton, MA as well as remote employees for software, hardware, and core company services.
- Setup new workstations for employees (imaging, deploying software )
- Complete IT projects as needed
- Interact with managed services IT provider
Additional Preferred Skills:
Passion for business logic ability to interpret and corral data to create solutions to business problems, or to present relevant information needed to find those solutions.
Experience in network management, general IT support, accounting
Experience using MS Dynamics Great Plains or SalesPad CRM software
Benefits & Perks
- 401k company match of 4%; and annual profit sharing contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Great people, great environment
- Successful growing family-run business
We are an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, qualified applicants will be considered regardless of their sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, or another protected category.
***Relocation is currently not being provided***
Strong Windows OS skills (Windows 10, Windows 11, Server 2019+) Good understanding of networking, including Windows-based desktops, laptops, printers and other networked devices Remote desktop services Network security Security best practices