Are you a Financial Advisor or a Stock Broker looking for the next step in your career? Our client has an opportunity for you! Check out the Investment Counselor position.
Do you have a background in Finance and Investments as either an advisor or broker, and... Are you a high achiever? Do you have passion? Drive? Do you want to be innovative? Do you love to build relationships and educate? Do you challenge yourself to continue to grow and develop? Then we are looking for you!
Be the voice of our client to their high net worth clients as an Investment Counselor. You will spend your time educating each of our clients on our investment philosophy, explaining why we ve made certain decisions for their particular portfolio, and helping them understand events in the market all to help each of our clients stay on track to achieve their long-term goals. You will provide a valuable service to your clients, building relationships based on trust and the expertise that our client offers. You will receive support from internal departments to allow you to focus on providing unparalleled customer service. You can take off your many hats as a Financial Advisor and become an expert in service and education.
Some of What Our Client Will Provide You:
* An assigned roster of high net worth clients, to allow you to focus on building trust, educating, and providing unparalleled customer service
* Advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program
* Direct access to portfolio decision makers and their supporting research teams to further your education and provide quality solutions to clients
* Open team environment to provide support and organic learning from other intelligent and ambitious individuals
* Opportunities for advancement which are driven by your performance, drive, and attitude you determine your career path
* Competitive compensation that aligns your interest with the client s, instead of selling.
The Bottom Line:
The individuals who typically excel in this role have finance experience and a thorough understanding of the investment industry. They understand our client is structurally and culturally different from its competition, and that gives us an advantage. You will succeed if you have a desire to develop relationships with your clients as opposed to focusing primarily on selling them products or unnecessarily trading their accounts. You will thrive if you have a tremendous desire to explore new opportunities and challenges and along the way, seek to help us in our quest to better the investment universe. Finally, you will excel here if you have a strong understanding of the importance of the service we offer our clients if you continuously strive to put your clients first.
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
5+ years of specifically selling to stock market investors Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations Experience bringing in new investor business Experience in high-volume phone activity and in-person meetings Record of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3 years (pay for production compensation model)