Inside Sales Representative (Member Advisor)
Pet lovers with a knack for sales, listen up! We have a rewarding and lucrative opportunity for you. If you are that rare breed of individual who is equally comfortable interacting with pets as you are with people, our Inside Sales Representative position may be in your future.
The PUPS Pet Club family is made up of our members, their dogs, and our team. Everything that we do at PUPS revolves around supporting a healthy, hassle-free, pleasant, and happy experience for pups and their parents at each of our clubs. As a representative within our member services team, you will play an important role in expanding the PUPS Pet Club family. With each addition to our family, the PUPS team grows stronger, and our ability to serve dogs and parents within a booming career field is sustained.
As a sales rep, your day-to-day will likely involve:
- Communicating with qualified leads provided by PUPS
- Generating new business by building relationships with prospective members
- Introducing and communicating our pet care services in a clear, dynamic fashion
- Performing sales activities, including answering phone calls, emails, web and social inquiries (NO COLD-CALLING)
- Achieve reasonable daily, weekly, and monthly production goals
- Strategize with your team members to successfully deliver on those goals
- Follow-up to close the loop, be accountable for each engagement
- Acquire service offering knowledge to become a knowledge expert
- Share expertise, so prospective members will find value in the services we offer
- Generate and update Opportunity records in Salesforce
- Assist with member bookings
- Pitch in on administration of general account-related activities
Because of these daily responsibilities, the best sales rep also brings awesome phone skills to the table. They re savvy about interacting with prospect members. They stay on top of things and on task. They are as comfortable with using a CRM (Salesforce) as they are with basic computer, email, or social programs and platforms. Our reps should also be quick studies who are naturally curious and enjoy learning. Since the PUPS team speaks in terms of we and not I, candidates should not be too good to do a task. Divas need not apply. Independently motivated souls must also be willing to collaborate and work together as a team to move forward in the same direction.
A unique opportunity to build your career
The combination of pet services and sales presents a bright and stable career opportunity. When you join the PUPS team, you enjoy benefits that stand out from the pack:
- Competitive pay (this position is hourly, plus commissions)
- Paid professional development, continuing education
- Health insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid time off (personal, vaca, holidays)
- Employee referral program
- Complimentary doggy daycare, overnights, and other discounted services (including 50% off veterinary care!)
Get paid to put your awesome business development and communication skills to great use: supporting the health and happiness of our dogs and the members who love them. Take the first step. Apply here today:
We have 5 locations in the city located in the River North, Streeterville, Wicker Park, Lakeview, and South Loop neighborhoods. Please indicate which location you are most interested in joining when you apply. We are looking forward to getting to know you!