Classic Nissan of Newport News
Fast growing automotive dealership group with 25locations headquartered in Charlotte, NC is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our fast growing marketing team. Great opportunity with a growing ad agency. The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet marketing strategies from conception to completion. Work will include a variety of products, including websites, social media platforms, books, advertisements, emails, display ads, corporate identity, point of purchase and more.
- Prepares work by gathering information and materials needed to complete design work.
- Plans concepts by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing preliminary layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts as it relates to the specific brand compliance.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting initial layout for approval.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and on deadline.
- Works as a member of a team to design and produce marketing communications (print, social and digital) pieces for a wide variety of brands.
- Concepts, designs, develops, and executes multimedia marketing and image campaigns to effectively create, extend, and communicate the company brand, improve public awareness and promote programs both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates strong layout and design skills, great attention to detail, accuracy, creativity, self-motivation and the ability to work on strict deadlines, even under pressure.
- Works with the team to ensure brand standards are being followed across all media and print related items.
- Demonstrates ability to conceptualize design ideas from creation to execution
- Uses Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Adobe Acrobat, G-Suite and other appropriate mediums to produce creative and innovative graphic designs. Dreamweaver is a plus.
- Background in web design, and/or web programming and fundamental understanding of various web technologies.
- Experience with hand-coded HTML editor software. Ability to read and edit basic code.
- Experience designing emails, with an understanding of user interface and proper coding for HTML emails.
- Interact, communicate and present ideas effectively
- Demonstrates proficiency in all design aspects.
- Demonstrates professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Large volumes of projects with quick turnaround and deadlines
- May require flexible scheduling from time to time based on workload and demand.
- Salary range between $45k-$48k
- We offer excellent benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Background in web design, and/or web programming and fundamental understanding of various web technologies. Experience with hand-coded HTML editor software. Ability to read and edit basic code. Experience designing emails, with an understanding of user interface and proper coding for HTML emails. Interact, communicate and present ideas effectively Demonstrates proficiency in all design aspects. Demonstrates professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines. Large volumes of projects with quick turnaround and deadlines May require flexible scheduling from time to time based on workload and demand.