Job Title: Front Office Administrator
Location: Chicago, IL
1st Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Job Summary: This position will work closely with the client's offsite customer service and the onsite production team using email and our ERP system to ensure orders are received, entered into the plant production schedule, updated if changes occur, and order fulfillment schedules are communicated back to customer service and/or customers. Once orders leave the plant, the Front Office Administrator will enter shipping information, close the orders in our ERP system, and communicate details back to customer service and/or customers.
- The Front Office Administrator will maintain the stock of office supplies by performing weekly inventories, comparing prices at different vendors, and submitting replenishment orders.
- All paperwork and records generated by the plant will flow to the Front Office Administrator for proper filing and year-end storage.
- The Front Office Administrator may be cross-trained to support different plant functions including shipping, purchasing, EH&S, etc. They will be a functional backup and support person providing short-term coverage for these roles when needed.
- Assisting customers with call pick-ups.
- Assembling and shipping sample orders.
- General office-related tasks such as greeting and providing safety orientation to visitors, sorting inbound mail, sending outbound parcels and mail, etc.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must have strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience using SYSPRO or similar ERP software is preferred, but the successful candidate will be trained.
- Must be dependable, a fast learner, and a self-starter capable of completing a variety of tasks efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to interact positively with our external and internal customers.
- A minimum GED education level is required, but a college degree is preferred.
Skills : FRONT OFFICE