Executive Chef 3 - Potsdam
Potsdam, NY 13676
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
$5000 sign on bonus
The client is seeking an experiencedExecutive Chef 3forClarkson Universitylocated in Potsdam, NY. The Lead Executive Chef will be involved in all culinary operations and the ideal candidate will be an energetic, polished Culinary Professional. Our Lead Executive Chef oversees our board operation, catering, and retail operations. Seeking candidates with a proven track record for developing, leading, and engaging culinary teams.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Are you an experienced chef ready to take your career to the next level? You will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of qualifying association dues and continuing education opportunities, you ll enjoy an improved quality of life that s unique in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Manage the daily food production including production planning and controls.
- Ensure their Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality.
- Manage food costing, controls and compliance.
- Develop menus and manage inventory.
- Have high expectations for customer service and quality of food.
- Have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees.
- Have a passion for food and innovation.
- Have knowledge of special diets and allergens and knowledge of DRIVE is preferred.
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies.
- Previous experience working in a high-volume facility and Strong management skills.
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
1. Do you have a Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
2. Do you have minimum 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
3. Do you have minimum 3 years of Management Experience.
4. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
1. Do you have a Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience 2. Do you have minimum 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc 3. Do you have minimum 3 years of Management Experience. 4. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.