Customer Service Representative
Regal Fabrics is a family-run textile design and distribution business in Middleton, MA, serving some of the largest furniture manufacturers and retailers in North America. New fabrics are introduced twice per year, and are on display in customers furniture showrooms, retail stores, and distributors swatch books.
We put a large emphasis on top quality in our Design, Product, and Service. Our customers trust that we will honor our commitments, give quick and accurate answers to inquiries, and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. As we grow our Customer Service department, we are looking for someone who can represent the promises Regal stands by quality products delivered on-time and at a great value with the best service possible.
This position requires a fast learner who can hit the ground running, supreme attention to detail as well as strong organizational and communication skills. This role will report to our Head of Customer Service.
Our beautiful new state-of-the-art headquarters are located in Middleton, MA on Route 114.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively communicate with customers ensuring a positive experience via multiple channels including telephone, email, and fax.
- Answer inbound customer inquiries such as order status, inventory levels, product information, etc.
- Review, process and coordinate the best options for customers daily shipments
- Input new orders into computer system, tracking status and other info for customers
- Operate fluently across internal systems and processes to deliver the most important information in an organized, focused, and clear way to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Over time, understand customer base and needs of individual customers to provide information, resolve issues, and enhance customer experience promptly and proactively.
- Track requests, special considerations/prices, and other notes in internal CRM.
- Interface with internal stakeholders and colleagues within management, logistics, sample, and warehouse departments to provide customers with timely responses to inquiries and to understand the business at a high level.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a role focused on customer service.
- Experience providing high-quality customer service and troubleshooting skills to internal or external clients.
- Attention to Detail
- A proven track record of prioritizing and managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrable achievement of results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task or move from one task to another quickly and efficiently.
- Computer efficiency Outlook, Excel, Word & ability to learn internal programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Passionate learner ability to interpret or even anticipate priorities and needs of customers and work as part of a team dedicated to improving overall quality of service.
- Experience in a B2B organization, understanding of the logistics and service needs of customers within a larger supply chain a plus.
- Experience using CRMs such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics/ Great Plains, other computer programs employed to navigate business processes.
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Passion for design, textiles, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Hybrid work schedule
- 401k options and profit sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Great people, great environment
- Successful, growing family-run business
- Brand new offices on Rt. 114
Send resumes to
We are an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, qualified applicants will be considered regardless of their sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, or another protected category.
***Relocation is currently not being provided***
o Passionate learner ability to interpret or even anticipate priorities and needs of customers and work as part of a team dedicated to improving overall quality of service. o Experience in a B2B organization, understanding of the logistics and service needs of customers within a larger supply chain a plus. o Experience using CRMs such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics/ Great Plains, other computer programs employed to navigate business processes o Passion for customer satisfaction o Passion for design, textiles, etc.