The Staff Pad has partnered with a leading provider of geotechnical & environmental engineering, construction materials testing and civil site design services. They have been in business since 1995 and they are continuing to grow! We are looking for an experienced Construction Materials Testing Technician (CMT) in Dallas, Texas. If you are looking for a career in the construction/engineering industry, this is the position for you! They are a company who values promoting internally! There is unlimited room for upward mobility and opportunities to grow!
Skills & Responsibilities:
Ability to read and understand data and document collected information.
- Must have professional communication skills.
- Conduct field and laboratory testing of soils, aggregate, and concrete.
- Generate field records of test results and related construction activities for project compliance documentation.
- This position requires working in the field and testing in the lab.
- We need employees with a "can do" attitude who can work flexible hours.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Work outdoors in different weather conditions.
- Lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
- Responsible for mid-size truck.
- Responsible, reliable, accurate, dedicated, honest
- Previous CMT Experience of at least 1 year preferred
- ACI Certification preferred
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, evenings, and/or weekends
- Valid drivers license
- Clear MVR
- Clean background and drug screen
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Pay starts at $18-$21 per hour depending on experience and industry certifications.
Health, dental, vision and life insurance are offered 401(k) with a match PTO
Our client pays for ACI certifications for our technicians.
Successful completion comes with a pay raise!
Willing to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, evenings, and/or weekends Valid driver\'s license Clear MVR Clean background and drug screen Ability to work independently and as a team member Pay starts at $16-$20 per hour depending on experience and industry certifications.