Chemistry Teacher (MYP/DP/IGCSE)
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Chemistry Teacher to teach International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP), Diploma Programme (DP), and IGCSE Chemistry courses in our school. The ideal candidate should have a strong academic background in Chemistry and experience in teaching students at the MYP, DP, and IGCSE level.
- Develop and deliver MYP, DP, and IGCSE Chemistry lessons that align with the respective curricula and meet the academic needs of students.
- Use a range of teaching strategies and assessment methods to engage students in the learning process and facilitate their academic progress.
- Support the academic and personal development of students through regular feedback, individualized attention, and extracurricular activities.
- Collaborate with other teachers, staff, and parents to enhance the overall academic and social environment of the school.
- Participate in school-wide events and activities, such as professional development workshops, parent-teacher conferences, and student clubs.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry or a related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience teaching Chemistry at the MYP, DP, and/or IGCSE level.
- Strong knowledge of the IB and/or IGCSE curriculum and assessment requirements for Chemistry courses.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and staying up-to-date with the latest educational trends and practices.
Skills : chemistry,myp,igcse,teaching,ib,international baccalaureate