This is a remote position.
Canadian Private Client Adviser
Are you a financial advisor tired of the traditional bank model? Looking for a role 100% focused on sales? Tired of service requirements overshadowing sales activities? Looking to move on from cold calling? As a Canadian Private Client Adviser you will focus solely on sales no service. Lead flow provided!
This highly lucrative sales role allows you to work remotely from a home office, covering a local territory within driving distance. You will present wealth management solutions to high-net- worth prospects. Receive corporate office backing from a dedicated team that includes personal sales support, client service, training, marketing and more.
- Call high-net-worth prospects who have requested more information
- Meet with prospects to evaluate their personal situation and provide solutions
- Educate prospective clients on the firm s services
- Help qualified consumers become clients of the firm
- 5+ years of specifically selling to stock market investors
- IIROC licensed with the ability to buy/sell individual stocks and bonds AND completed CIM, MBA or CFA Level 1
- Quantifiable track record of personal success attaining new investor business
- Demonstrated experience in high volume phone activity and in-person meetings
- Demonstrated success in a pay for production compensation model
5+ years of specifically selling to stock market investors Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations Experience bringing in new investor business Experience in high-volume phone activity and in-person meetings Record of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3 years (pay for production compensation model)