Do you have a background in Finance and Investments as either an advisor or broker, and... Are you a high achiever? Do you have passion? Drive? Do you want to be innovative? Do you love to build relationships and educate? Are you interested in other cultures? Do you challenge yourself to continue to grow and develop? Then we are looking for you!
Become a pioneer within our newly developed and growing presence in the Canadian market by becoming a Canadian Investment Counselor.
As an Investment Counselor, you will be the face and voice of our client. You will spend your time on an assigned roster of high-net-worth clients, educating them on our top-down investment philosophy, explaining why we ve made certain decisions for their particular portfolio, and helping them understand events in the market. Your sole mission is to help your clients stay on track with their long-term financial goals.
When you come to work for us as an Investment Counselor, we provide you with an arsenal of support, including:
* An advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program, allowing you to learn how our firm is different from our competitors and why that gives us a competitive advantage
* Internal portfolio decision-makers and auxiliary research teams who handle the portfolio itself, meaning you can focus on providing unparalleled customer service. You re free to take off your many hats and become an expert in client relationship management and education
* Ongoing career development, empowering you to discover your own career path
* Opportunities for advancement driven by performance and attitude
* Competitive compensation that aligns your interest with the client s, instead of working against each other
* CFA (any level)
* A thorough understanding of the investment industry
* A desire to develop longstanding relationships as opposed to selling products or trading accounts
* A tremendous desire to explore new opportunities and challenges
Don t miss it, though, these are coveted positions within the firm and tend to fill fast. Take your career to the next level and apply today!
*Why Our Client:*
From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it s the people that make our client s purpose possible. After all, it s their people that enable them to offer the level of service that we do. And they invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
* 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
* A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
* 20 days of PTO\*, plus 9 paid holidays
* 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
* And much, much more
They also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace.
5+ years of specifically selling to stock market investors Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations Experience bringing in new investor business Experience in high-volume phone activity and in-person meetings Record of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3 years (pay for production compensation model)