- Job DescriptionThe primary responsibility is to work with a team to expand market share and increase sales.
- Initiating and developing relationships with key decision-makers for business development. Assisting sales team members to build quality relationships with customers.
- Negotiate terms and contracts with clients.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences. Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections (with the Tech team s help) to get them to make a purchase.
- Provide Project demonstrations for the Qualified leads.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales service support and assistance.
- Assist in creating and sending client proposals, quotes (and more!) in a timely fashion.
- Adapt well to a continuously changing set of tasks, projects, and responsibilities.
- High level of resilience and the ability to handle rejection well.
- Good self-management skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Overall 3+ years of B2B sales experience in the IT Service Industry, ideally with a history of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to lead a customer through the sales process, determining needs, and closing the sale.
- Skilled in the art of listening to pain points and relating them to the projects we have done to give a convincing sales pitch to clients on the phone and on video calls.
- Confident and assertive self-starter who is self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced virtual environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have worked with international clients.
Skills : b2b,it service sales,international sales