Established multi-disciplined consulting firm is looking to add a talented Aviation/Transportation Project Manager to their Beaver Dam, Wisconsin team!
- Build/maintain Aviation and Transportation client relationships
- Coordinate meetings with clients, local officials, contractors and the public
- Project management duties including contracting, cost estimates and client invoicing primarily on Wisconsin airports and FAA projects
- Assist with marketing duties including proposal development, project interviews, and attendance at the Annual Wisconsin Aviation Conference
- Assist with project design, permitting and technical reports
- Serve as resident engineer and manage construction projects as needed
- Bachelor s degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of Civil Engineering experience with a focus on transportation/aviation
- PE License
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D preferred
- Knowledge of FAA and Wisconsin Bureau of Aeronautics procedures preferred
- Project management and business development experience
- Experience in construction management oversight as a project leader/resident engineer preferred
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!