Automotive Finance and Insurance Director / F&I Director
We are a diverse and fast paced organization that centers on integrity, continuous improvement, teamwork and, most importantly, Customer Service. We are a true partner within the community and are deeply supportive and involved with many local schools, charities, events, and initiatives.
We are experiencing continued growth and are looking for motivated, creative, and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values to join our team.
Don t miss this amazing opportunity. We are looking for a true leader; someone who has proven they can sell well, sell ethically and teach others a master of finance and insurance knowledge.Are you anexperienced F&I Director who can communicate product features and benefits in a way that not only gets customers to understand, but gets them to buy?Canyou teach, lead and manage a large team of Finance Managersto deliver an outstanding experience to our customers, drive high CSI and consistent profitability? If so, you are who we are looking for.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the entire F&I team.
- Manage the Finance process across our dealerships based on delivering an exceptional customer experience and industry leading CSI.
- Generateprofitable, appropriate F&I productincome
- Assure the team produces flawless compliance andpaperworkon all transactions for the entire department
- Manage lending relationships
- Assure that deals are processed properly and closed quickly to keep CIT levels at acceptable levels.
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, current financing options, balloons, etc.
- Maintain targeted levels of penetration for all F&I benefits offered.
- Interact with our F&I / Sales Training Partners to assure the entire F&I team is engaged in ongoing learning and improvement.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, customers and external contacts
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Compensation is based on performance and is competitive with the retail automotive market. The better you lead and produce, the more effective the pay plan becomes.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, customers and external contacts Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment