Do you speak fluent variable, fixed, and indexed annuity? Annuities are a tool to help reach an individuals financial goals. Unfortunately, using the wrong tool for anything can lead to ill-fated circumstances especially a tool with such a long commitment. Until now, an annuity investors only options were to pay exorbitant fees or do a 1035 exchange to another potentially inappropriate annuity. Our client, afiduciary from the start, provides a new option to help investors get back on the right path, and we need your help!
As an Annuity Counselor, youll connect with high-net-worth investors and use your in-depth knowledge of insurance to be their advocate. Youll work with thePortfolio Evaluation Group to analyze how suitable their current annuity holdings are for reaching their financial goals. If appropriate, youcan help them surrender their annuity, and upgrade their portfolio to a personalized, global, flexible approach. Regardless of the evaluation outcome, the work is extremely rewarding. Its all about helping people get the information they need to make good investment decisions.
Throughout your career with the firm,youll develop and broaden your capital markets knowledge, work with nearly every department of thefirm, and have merit-based opportunities for advancement throughout your career. You will report to your Group Manager who will aid in your professional development and role specific training.
- Use tools to investigate, analyze, and comprehensively understand the features of prospective and current clients specific annuities
- Educate prospective and current clients regarding their annuities, including a balanced view of the benefits and disadvantages of their specific annuity
- Partner with different internal departments to understand each clients financial situation and potential risks associated with surrendering their annuity
- 2+ years of experience with insurance/investments with an advanced understanding of annuities and riders
- Beneficial if you have your State Life & Health or equivalent insurance license
- Maintain a positive personality and client focus; empathize with clients in good times and bad
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
- The firmwill help you obtain your Series 65 designation to become a Registered Investment Advisor (if you dont have it already)
About Our Client:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - theyreGreat Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
5+ years of specifically selling to stock market investors Current Investment Adviser Representative designation, OR FINRA Series 65, OR a combination of FINRA Series 7 & 66, OR qualifying financial professional designations Experience bringing in new investor business Experience in high-volume phone activity and in-person meetings Record of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3 years (pay for production compensation model)