The Contingent Plan is actively recruiting an urgent need for an administrative assistant for its client in St. Paul. This is a temporary assignment that is expected to last 6 months. This is a part-time role with 20 hours expected weekly.
The role will be performed mostly remotely with the need for occasional onsite work. Thus, our client is only considering candidates that are local at this time. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience.
- Coordination of files and document preparation
- Agenda and minutes support
- Data entry support
- Scheduling for multiple leaders and providing administrative support.
- Routing of documents for signing and filing
- Proofreading and document preparation
- At least 2 years of prior administrative support including prior support of multiple people.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Attention to detail with the ability to take direction
- Capable of asking questions as needed to complete assignments
- Customer service skills with the ability to proactively solve problems
- Dedicated workspace with the ability to work remotely. Must have reliable internet, but device will be provided.
- Able to pass any required background or reference checks
- Willingness to complete the full assignment and maintain reliable attendance
Flexible schedule, mostly remote
2 years admin experience minimum Able to work mostly remotely and occasionally onsite Advanced Microsoft Skills (word, excel, powerpoint)