We have two exciting entry level opportunities for Accounts Payable Clerks to join our growing team. If you are passionate about the technology industry and want to work for a company that aligns with your interests, we might be the place for you!
Our Finance team is growing and it and #x27;s a really exciting time to join the team. We are looking for bright, motivated people who have a passion for making a difference. You will be seeking an opportunity to drive process improvements and change, input your ideas and truly contribute to the team.
Your role will include ensuring accuracy of the A/P ledgers, process supplier invoices in a timely and accurate manner, prepare supplier payments, deal with queries effectively and efficiently and maintain compliance with processes and procedures. You will learn the fundamentals of how finance works in an organisation.
A day in the life of an Accounts Payable Clerk
- Maintain accuracy of our A/P ledgers
- Manage our vendor data (names, addresses, etc.), validate and get approval for new accounts, and maintain our audit record of vendor data changes and approvals
- Process our supplier invoices in a timely and accurate manner, including entry of invoices into accounting systems and maintain our files in a tidy and organised manner
- Prepare our supplier payments in line with the payments timetable and presented for approval in a clear and organised format
- Identify payments properly withheld, monitored and released when approval given
- Help with our month end processes: prepayments, accruals, bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Resolve questions/issues, escalating when appropriate in a timely manner
- Maintain compliance with processes and procedures, recommend corrective action when identified and maintain suitable records to demonstrate compliance
What you will bring to the role
- Bachelor and #x27;s degree in an Accounting or Finance subject, graduating in the top 10% of your class
- Good spreadsheet skills, including pivots, look ups etc.
- Excellent attention to detail, with great organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Great communication skills that you will use when connecting directly with our vendors
- A passion for the world of Finance with ambition to progress your career
- Some experience using a major accounting system advantageous
What we will offer you
- Flexibility to work remotely from home
- Personal learning and development budget
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for International travel
- Opportunity to travel to meet your colleagues in great global destinations!