School fee register
• ). With the files of the students (especially the new ones, budget records and special statistics.
• Must be aware of all the laws and regulations governing the work
• The guardian is required to pay the expenses scheduled for the academic year according to the instructions received from the Ministry
• Identify the objectives of the phase
• See regulations, regulations and instructions
• Give students what they need from student registration certificates.
• Organize student records and files
• Prepare lists of students by classroom and deliver them to teachers
•. Supervising the filling of the enrolment register of pupils
•. Supervising the preparation of a record showing students' data, addresses and phone numbers
• Recognition and introduction of students (and parents) of their duties, and introducing them to the regulations and regulations
• Parents hand over student files after school
• To do any other work assigned to him by the headmaster, which is required by the nature of the educational work
The International Schools Campus ISC first opened its doors in September 2006. The unique and global style of the school has proven popular and attractive to a wide variety of families in the area.