What you will be doing:
• Servicing Existing accounts, obtaining order and establishing new accounts by daily planning and organisation.
• Keep up with existing and potential clients.
• Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of product.
• Submitting orders by referring to price list and product literature.
• Keeping management informed by submitting your activity and result reports.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing the results needed.
Who We Are NonStop Recruitment, one of the fastest growing recruitment firms, is a collection of specialist niche consultancies providing expert support to the pharmaceuticals, medical devices, chemical, care, education, technical, digital, and finance sectors across Europe and now also in the USA. From fully licenced offices, we provide contingency, search and selection, contractors or labour leasing services, and managed vendor services. As a company, we have an equal passion for connecting top talent with top employers as we do for training and developing top talent for us, all the while striving to raise the bar of recruitment industry standards. Comprising a diverse range of nationalities, cultures and personal backgrounds, we have created a highly rewarding, genuinely meritocratic working environment in several European locations including the centre of Luxembourg, the 32nd floor of London’s Canary Wharf – making us the highest recruitment consultancy in Europe – and one of Prague’s ‘architectural jewels’, Danube House.Our new US office in Boston, meanwhile, is expanding our presence across the Americas. Our industry unrivalled in-house training team provides personalised support to each NonStop recruiter with a focus on continual professional development.