Minimum Qualifications :
1. M.Sc. in MATH.
• Two years of experience as a MATH teacher at a college level.
• Strong personal communications skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills of the English language.
• Familiar with Word, Excel, and Power Point applications.
• Computer literacy including e-learning technologies.
Holding formal relevant certificates would be desirable. Teaching experience at a western (USA, Canada, UK, Australia ?) institution is preferred.
Not MentionedNot Mentioned
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is one of the leading educational organizations. It aims at being a preeminent institution known for its globally competitive graduates, cutting edge research, and leadership in energy discoveries. KFUPM was established in 1963 as the College of Petroleum & Minerals. Today, KFUPM offers 83 programs to more than 9,000 students studying in its 8 Academic Colleges. The rapid growth of KFUPM is related to the rapid economic and technical development of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It also reflects the rising expectations of the people of Saudi Arabia, the expanding opportunities for the country’s young population, and the increasing importance of the Kingdom as a major source of the world'