As a Material planner you will be responsible for:
- Managing master planning, material processes and systems,prepare production schedules, Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs
- Optimizing inventory and process improvements.Oversee spares / consumable inventory parameters, including safety stock, reorder point, lead-time.
- Managing inventory control through the Oracle, Take the necessary action on slow moving inventory
- Supporting cycle counting and/or year-end inventory counting.Analyze and take appropriate actions to optimize inventory performance excess
- Ensuring Maintain and validate the spares production performance indicators.g the stock room is compliance with HSE requirement
- Leading projects to improve supply chain and operation processes. Oversee and process supplier complaints non-conformity issues (NCR).
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent with Minimum three Yrs of experience in a material planning role
- Have a 7+ year of relevant experience in a Services industry
- Have a knowledge of the principles of lean manufacturing and Six Sigma (an asset)
- Have a Great teamwork skills, leadership and great priority management capacity great interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have experience in MS office functions including excel, word, PowerPoint and outlook,Oracle ERP and SAP ERP advantage