This position is a mix between technical and sales tasks. Your sales tasks within your territory will include but not limited to:
• Visiting and searching for projects located at different sites.
• Selling our products for different contractors, aluminum and glass fabricators.
• Working on preparing and following up technical tenders and large projects.
• Achieving monthly financial targets.
Your technical tasks will include but not limited to:
• Studying, searching, and reading different data sheets, product catalogues, ….etc. to the best of acquiringmore knowledge about the full product portfolios.
• Prescribing and studying different tenders and bids, providing the best solution that fit the tender requirements.
• Capable of capturing data and offer our customers different solutions that fit their need and budget.
• Age: 23-26 years.
• Educations: Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineering background is a must.
• Owns a car is a must.
• Strong Knowledge of AUTOCAD is a must.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Language: minimum very good English language.
• Minimum of 2 years of outdoor sales experience.
• Working for trading companies with industrial background is preferred.
• Capable of facing challenges and achieving targets on time.
Established in 2007, Arabian Company for Trading (ACT) had successfully begun its operations in Egypt and Jordan. Being one of the leading suppliers for Glass hardware, accessories and Automatic/Revolving doors solutions in Egypt, ACT, has accumulated wide and diversified experiences over the years. ACT has not only succeeded in supplying the biggest projects in Egypt in a timely and efficient manner but also has become the main supplier for many of leader construction, aluminum and glass contractors whilst building respect among other competitors, clients and employees alike.