Treasury accounting (70%)
• Prepare or monitor company's various cash flow forecasts
• Devise effective cash management methodologies and risk mitigation
• Manage communication with key stakeholders across the bank contacts
• Ensure timely issuance of Bank guarantees to support project accounting and proposal team
• Manage and administer import-export Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Tenders, Performance Bonds, discounts etc
• Monitor and plan daily cash flow of the investment funds for all portfolios to ensure adequate executions of assets and liabilities
Management reporting (30%)
• Provide management planning and control information by assembling and analysing historical financial data; identifying trends; providing forecasts; coordinating internal audit requirements; recommending actions.
• Improve Financial Reporting process by studying, evaluating, as well as re-designing processes and implementing changes as needed.