• Manage the organisations online and offline campaigns for paid/free media.
• Provide in-depth analysis of performance across the Paid Search, Affiliate, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and SEO channels on an on-going basis.
• Analyse and optimise internal reporting and performance monitoring based on budgets and changing needs to drive more accuracy, better insights, or more streamlined processes.
• Compare and analyse trends in traffic and conversions as they appear to identify issues.
The Successful Applicant
• years of digital marketing experience.
• Must be fluent in Arabic and English.
• Retail and/or e-commerce experience is highly preferred.
• Demonstrable work experience with Google Analytics/Ads and Social Media (Facebook Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn) for business.
• Working knowledge SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices.
What's on Offer
• Competitive salary available for the right candidate.
• Opportunity to work for an exciting organisation in the region.
• Fast moving environment
Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations. We conduct highly customised search assignments aimed at aligning our client’s missions, cultures and strategic goals with exemplary candidates. Our experienced and well networked consultants employ a high-quality, targeted and consultative approach to each mandate, thereby enabling our clients to source the talent to take their businesses to the next level. Our clients range from multinational corporations to boutique firms across all specialisms and sectors.