Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
• Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
• Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
• Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
• Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
• Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
• Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
• Administering non-intravenous medications.
• Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
• Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or master's degree in nursing.
• Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
• Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
• American Heart Association BLS/CPR
• ACLS certification
• Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
• Basic computer skills.