We are searching for a capable and trustworthy Mathematics Teacher to join our excellent faculty. The Mathematics Teacher s responsibilities include developing interesting lesson plans and curricula, collaborating with other teachers, completing student assessments, and addressing any performance issues. You should be able to teach students from varied cultural backgrounds and handle sensitive lessons without being squeamish.
High school standards are focused on ensuring all students are college and career ready and should include additional mathematics that prepares students to take advanced courses such as calculus, discrete mathematics, and advanced statistics. High school standards are typically listed in conceptual categories:
• Number and quantity
• Statistics and probability
• Create detailed and meaningful lesson plans
• Adhere to district guidelines for curriculum and pacing
• Manage classroom activities
• Interpret student testing data and develop individual learning goals
• Oversee Mathematics lab procedures and safety guidelines
• Regularly communicate with peers and administration about student needs and curriculum
• Initiate lines of communication with parents
• Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
• Participates in all professional development activities.
• Taking extra classes for board classes and slow learning students
• Facilitates and mediates positive and restorative resolution of problems that might arise with students and/or parents.
• Incorporated engaging and fun activities into lessons to reinforce hands-on learning and lively student participation like quiz, webinars, ppt, puzzle solving, etc.
• Taking remedial classes instruction to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students
• Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
• Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
• Grading papers, updating records, and handling various administrative tasks.
High School Mathematics are required to:
• Upgrade them self with new Trends and Technologies.
• Be smart and present a positive image of Organization, Colleague and themselves
High School Mathematics should be able to:
• Ability to successfully communicate learning goals and expectations to students and parents
• Ability to organizing curriculum according to district guidelines
• Comfortable communicating with large groups of students
• Driven to educate students of all abilities and backgrounds
Skill Sets required in High School Mathematics Teacher
• Maturity, intelligence, energy
• Diplomacy and tact
• Outstanding initiative and enthusiasm
• Moral courage and integrity
• Patience, resilience and flexibility
• Strong interpersonal skills
Not MentionedNot Mentioned
Wdg employment services is a recruitment & outsourcing entity, located in Sheik Zayed road, Dubai.UAE