GEMS World Academy-Dubai develops inquiring, reflective and caring learners who, through the rigor of the IB programs, have the knowledge, skills and character to take action and create a better, more peaceful world. Supported by highly qualified staff in world-class facilities, our diverse international community is encouraged to develop intercultural understanding and respect. Our aim is to be a world-class IB school that maximizes every student’s learning and character to enable them to choose their own successful path and positively contribute to the local and global society.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, highly-motivated and well-qualified Grade 1 PYP Classroom Teacher on a TEMPORARY basis from November - February.
The successful applicant should have the following:
• A certified teaching qualification at degree level such as PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Early Years or Primary Education
• Minimum ofyears of full time teaching experience
• Experience teaching in an IB curriculum school is preferred
• Professional commitment to becoming an “Outstanding” Teacher
• An excellent team player within the department and across phases
• Very strong IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
• Advanced command of English language
GEMS Education, founded as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company.